iFastNet.com Reviews

iFastNet.com
46 reviews of iFastNet.com

"Happy Customer Tells All Friend, Unhappy Customer Tells Everybody"
Dear Friends,
"Happy Customer Tells All Friend, Unhappy Customer Tells Everybody"
I am a happy customer and happy with their fast responsive customer service with a help you cannot normally get in anywhere else.
I have been with them just about a mon

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good service and Fast Support Good service and Fast Support
I've using the Free hosting account in iFastnet more than two years now, i'm really happy with their services and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

long downtimes
It ised to be good, but recently server is often down. Support tickets remain unanswered for a long time. Right now server has been down for 2.5 hours, no reply from support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

The Best
Best services !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

IFastNet is No.1
First of all, I have worked with many of the current hosting companies in the international arena, but honestly, this company has become the first and I have moved and hosted more than five sites to this moment and I am continuing

SSL LetsEncrypt
After hard work of weeks i have put 33 sites online and request SSL...
after 3 days my sites are still in error and site is redirected to their own site becoz of the errors. Support team was not able to fix the problem. my sites still in error.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Super fast.
Super fast and help full..great thank you.

Excellent company
I deal with the company from long time it's excellent

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

The worst ever hosting.
The worst ever hosting. Before they worked good. But now they so bad, that I think that I have change my hosting after 6 years. They superfast in getting your money and newer answer on your tickets in technical support in making your website working.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Supper fast sevice and help
This is very trusted company which help me a great. They also provide support in free hosting. They can reply fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Review iFastNet.com

Your review of iFastNet.com

Your domain hosted with iFastNet.com

2dhosting.com