MifiHost Reviews

MifiHost
31 reviews of MifiHost

Great Service
The Service is easy to provision, with streamlined workflow. Both technical and sales support teams respond very quickly and professionally.

Fair Price, Great Support, Great Speed
Once I contracted MifiHost, I never looked back. Great services support, high reliability, easy management tools. I'm very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Best Tech Support !
The tech support at MifiHost actually knows what you are talking about and even fixes problems for you. They even helped with things I thought they wouldn't. I have NEVER escalated a call! No Joke, Best Tech Support On The Web.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Price, Support
Any issue I had was quickly resolved even in few minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Cheap
I've used Mifi host for almost 4 years now and my experience has been nothing but greatness. Mifihost became my choice on 2010 because it's the only hosting that gives free domain even if I pay only one-month hosting. Other require 6 or 12 months payment.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Mind Blowing
MifiHost is a great hosting site with moderate and encourage billings. you would not believe until you tried try this site. effortlessly fast and easy to navigate. patronise them and you wouldn't regret it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Refined Expertise
MifiHost Is an awesome hosting service in its entirety with flexible and considerate Billings.Any potential entrusted on this platform has a guaranteed efficient proceeds In all ramifications. A trial will surely convince you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Superb Hosting Service
Mifihost is just a superb hosting service which offers a free world of hosting service to you in a way you like. It worths a 5star rank from me 99.9% reliable and simple to use.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Superbly Reliable!
Though had doubts when I first came across this site, those doubts have totally been cleared. This site is 99.9% reliable and Swift. 5 stars rating from me. Keep up the good work guys and albeit, in no time you'd somewhat be Ranking amongst them top dogs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Riccon web hosting
I can say it nice to be here and I'm please with it before u no it, it will be there with other top rated site in the word

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - September, 2015