Scopehosts Reviews

Scopehosts
36 reviews of Scopehosts

The price,Customer service and bandwidth all are excellent
ScopeHosts Customer support has always been prompt and helpful. Once you find their way and report the problem, service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Need hosting? Go with ScopeHostst.
I would recommend ScopeHosts to everyone specially who are looking for best, cheapest, superfast and customer support friendly hosting provider. Believe me just give it a chance to serve you I bet you it will turn to be best Hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Absolutely wonderful experience! so glad i switched to Scopehosts
I’ve been using Scopehosts for about 6 months. So far, it’s been very good. I haven’t had any issues with my service provider till now. The platform is stable. I’m happy with it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

“Solid services with quality support. ”
I'm now the one to talk a lot, so this review won't be long either.
Pros:
+professional support staff;
+24/ live chat feature;
+speed is uptime;
+easy to use cPanel;
+suitable for beginners;
+the price 'doesn't bite'.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

"Great Customer Service"
Great customer service. Great Technical service. Hosting was been rock solid with scopehosts

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Excellent Website Hosting provider
Scopehosts is one of the best web hosting companies for small businesses. With all the different hosting options, you can easily find the plan that works for your business.Very happy with Scopehosts as a web hosting service;

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

"Best Host I've Used"
Scopehosts was very supportive in helping me establish my website two years ago and continued to be very supportive whenever I have had technical issues along the way

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Good Technical Support
I have taken russia VPS from Scopehosts, so far they have provided best and hurdle-free technical support. Whenever i faced even few minor issues regarding my VPS the technical team of ScopeHosts solved my issues very quickly by providing easy solutions.

Incredible Hosting Provider
ScopeHosts Team delivers happiness along with hosting services to their clients through affordable hosting plans, amazing features and quick responses to my issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Excellent Customer Support
From past 1 year, I am using ScopeHosts's Shared Hosting Service. Must say their support team is really Amazing and Friendly resloves my issues very instantly. Recommended for Startup Businesses Hosting services :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Review Scopehosts