Shinjiru Reviews

Shinjiru
9 reviews of Shinjiru

Thanks I found Shinjiru
I dont want to say much because my english not so good but I want rate Shinjiru is the best among other host. Gracias!

Money Value Is Important
If you concern about the money you want to spend for a suitable host, I suggest you choose Shinjiru. Best price, great features and professional customer support. Who else has that? The answer only Shinjiru. Shinjiru the best among all host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

The Best Global Web Hosting Provider
I am one of Shinjiru's subscriber for few years already. They provided high level of technical support for 24/7 hours and best price for each package. I love their WordPress plan which is faster and smooth! They are the best global web host provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Web hosting company
This is best service provider and hosting , technical support everything perfect

Thanks for providing such a awesome services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Website Hosting services
This is my best experience with Shinjiru hosting services
This is best and low cost hosting company and provided good service in the entire segments
Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

BEST HOSTING PROVIDER
This is my first time to use Shinjiru hosting its cheap as compare to other and I love their 24*customer support team , in quick turnaround time they will fix the website payment issue
Thanks to providing such a good support and service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Reliable Web Hosting
Highly recommend them because the customer service was good. I know my website has issues and they are always there to advice on how to fix the problems. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

price cheap, but always slow respond
I get a hosting from them for my customer, it seem very slow compare to exabytes. Exabytes new plan cost higher, that the reason i try shinjiru. Keep feedback to them, and they just tell me this and that. 😠

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Shinjiru Web Hosting
I think personally that Shinjiru is the best of the lot. Their VPS, VPN, shared hosting, dedicated servers everything is nearer to perfection. Especially I am impressed by their uptime and reliability. And above all their rates are extremely low.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - June, 2012