SolVPS Reviews

SolVPS
47 reviews of SolVPS

An excellent reliable ssd web hosting provider
Email support is really quick, telephone support is great if needed- which it often isn't. Up time is as advertised and the price is amazing!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

I have no downtime and speed connectivity is ok
Solvps.com helped me transfer websites, databases and emails across when migrating. They were super helpful with amazing support, who have always been on hand whenever I've needed them.Absolutely loving the cloud hosting service, fantastic server response

Great JOB SolVPS - my pages load very fast!
Overall I'd consider solvps ssd host as one of my favorite webhosts. There are others I've tried, but solvps has been the most reliable and their customer service team has always been quick and knowledgeable.

no complaint about the server/connection from me
solvps.com ssd hosting support is amazing. I submitted a pre-sales enquiry via their website and received a reply within 10 minutes. They set up my new hosting package and moved my existing site over with minimal fuss. The support officer kept me informed

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Uptime overall is excellent, support is very helpful
Very supportive especially for a complete beginner like myself.
Uptime is perfect, my sites with solvps.com are always up and running fast, super fast.
Their communication was reliable and very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Run, RUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!
And don´t look back.

Very bad customer service. No replies, no refund. Two times I had to request to Paypal my money back for this awful company.

Please, don´t be an asshole. There are many others good options on Internet.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - February, 2016

Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training
I've been using solvps.com for more than 3 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs. Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Anyone who needs reliable web hosting.

SolVPS answer super fast and they really help when i need.
I have been using SolVPS hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great.

I give SolVPS a 5/5 and I highly recommend them
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with solvps.com, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to solvps because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.

Big Scam here folks! Don't be fooled
They say they offer refund but they don't really. You can't even use they Desktops because they don't deploy.!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Review SolVPS