SolVPS Reviews

SolVPS
42 reviews of SolVPS

Run, RUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!
And don´t look back.

Very bad customer service. No replies, no refund. Two times I had to request to Paypal my money back for this awful company.

Please, don´t be an asshole. There are many others good options on Internet.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - February, 2016

Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training
I've been using solvps.com for more than 3 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs. Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Anyone who needs reliable web hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

SolVPS answer super fast and they really help when i need.
I have been using SolVPS hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great.

I give SolVPS a 5/5 and I highly recommend them
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with solvps.com, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to solvps because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.

Big Scam here folks! Don't be fooled
They say they offer refund but they don't really. You can't even use they Desktops because they don't deploy.!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

They don't provide ANY Support
The refund policy is complete bullshit. One guy runs the show and he jacks off more then works. I didn't want to have to ask for one but the support is really that bad!!

Just started with SolVPS - and I am impressed from the start
There is no denying the fact that choosing a web host can be a daunting task as there are lots of web hosts available in the net. The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.

SolVPS network uptime is great (my site is always up)
I realize that I have made good decision to host my web sites at SolVPS cloud hosting account. Pricing is superb. I have saved a good sum of money for my future project. Uptime and speed are also great - I am happy running my sites with them. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

My uptime has been pretty solid. Recommend SolVPS hosting service.
The site speed is excellent as well as the uptime (I check the site at least once a week, I always found it up). So far, I would definitely RECOMMEND this host to everybody.

The features are ok! I enjoy my hosting experience with SolVPS
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! You won't go wrong with them. Very happy with price, service & support.

Review SolVPS