Superb Internet Reviews

Superb Internet
4 reviews of Superb Internet

Reliable Hosting Partner
Everyone at Superb Internet is doing a great job. Being an eCommerce merchant, it is important that I work with a reliable web host. My site has consistently served my international clients for years with virtually zero down time or technical problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2006

The Legendary Web Host - Superb Internet
We have been customers of Superb internet for a few years now. We host 10 unique domains with them. Their tech support team are always quick to respond and resolve my hosting related issues promptly and courteously. A job well done on its own merit.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Uptime is outstanding
We have been with Superb Internet for about 2+ years now and it has been a great experience. Customer support is quick in their replies and their initial set-up of our equipment was very fast. Their pricing is very competitive. Uptime is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Superb offers excellent customer service. I'm not experienced enough to compare the value, but I have several web sites which run fairly fast and are always up. What they have problems with is e-mail which is sometimes down for more than a day at a time.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - September, 2009