Trijit Reviews

Trijit
8 reviews of Trijit

Excellent Support which they call as TRIJIT Legendary Support
I have servers with many vendors as i am into Forex business, but truly TRIJIT Legendary Support is awesome and never came across such quick response and support with any other provider yet. TRIJIT is excellent data center hosting service provider.

Somehow I am satisfied with Trijit
When I had taken linux vps hosting from Trijit I was excited because of their unlimited commitment but later on I am not so satisfied. their services has been going down day by day. Sometimes I feel very irritated with their technical support team also.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Best VPS hosting provider
Trijit has provided me best Windows VPS hosting services and I really appreciate their dedication towards customer support service. Their services are magnificent and provided me addition features also which I never found at any previous hosting providers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Unbelivable Services from technical team
I have been using hosting services from Trijit since 2.4 years just because of their unbeatable services and technical customer support. I have never found my website in any kind of trouble. I am happy and satisfied with services and reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Feel happy for choosing hosting services from Trijit
In spite of being new hosting company, Trijit has provided me best and appreciable service from start to till date. Their customer support is excellent and available 24/7 which i observed personally many times. So. I would say they are the best provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Excellent services from Trijit VPS Hosting
I have started my business with Trijit almost 3 years back and it was my good decision that I had chosen them. In fact, I don't even remember when was the last time I have faced any major issue regarding up-time, technical support or any service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Cloud VPS Hosting
Excellent support for there services that i ever come across. And Most reliable where till now from past one year, no downtime for my cloud vps.

Best web hosting service provider in india
Trijit service and support is excellent, since i am using their hosting services from nearly last 4years and till today believe or not i dint faced any major problem, if you ask about minor, solved than their(excellent support).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2009

Review Trijit