Web Host Machine Reviews

Web Host Machine
11 reviews of Web Host Machine

Scammers
I needed indian hosting and after I saw that the owner is an indian I ordered hosting. Their location was in USA and I canceled my account after 30 minutes as USA was not what I was looking. They never refunded my payment. Scammers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Good Hosting Service
I a well satisfied with their services in last more than two years as my websites are well up, emails are working good, and their webmasters are proactive in updates etc. I would thank them for their timely support.

SSD Hosting in real low cost
$11.88 for entire year and I got SSD, which was definitely the first attraction for me but their service overwhelmed me by really good availability of my site and quick responding support when I asked for transfer of my website. Thanks to the team WHM

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Best SSD Web Hosting in United Kingdom
I have recently taken services from WebHostMachine for their premium hosting packages and truly impressed with their server-response speed and also the support staff response seed. My 5-thump-ups for their quick website transfer and fully loaded cPanel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

SSD webhosting completely satisfying
I got it when I really need it, after a deep digging and search of reliable but low cost hosting. Zero downtime in last 11 months, and less-than a minute response time for response tickets. I truly recommend webhostmachine.com for shared linux SSD hosting

Excellent Quality Hosting Service with Good Customer Support
I compared many SSD Server Hosting Plans and found webhostmachine.com very cheap and in beginning I was little hesitating in selecting it for my company website but I played a gamble and webhostmachine.com is a real win with excellent up-time SSD servers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Excellent 10/10 Hosting service
ZERO Downtime in past over 06 months, Fast website, good performance, excellent 24X7 support, Plenty of automated scripts, awesome AWStats integration, and unbelievable low prices for excellent hosting service. Thanks to WebHostMachine.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Cheap Hosting with Excellent Support
I could transfer my website within 03 hrs, with ZERO Downtime, and at very low cost of 0.99USD per month only. Thanks for such cheap hosting plan with excellent uptime and support service.

Brilliant Hosting at low cost
Webhostmachine.com has maintained brilliant up-time and zero issues in email service with professional web design for west coast university website. SSD web hosting at this low cost is really awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Very Good Web Hosting
I got SSD hosting in 0.99USD, with Free Business Email Client and Joomla support. Their SEO service put us on first page top on Google Search. They are the masters, .. superb. I recommend them for hosting and SEO services.

Review Web Host Machine