Contabo Reviews

Contabo
90 reviews of Contabo

Stay as far away as you possibly can
Stay away, they simply cannot offer a good service. They wont refund your money even if their staff telling you otherwise.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2018 - September, 2018

You want something done, leave it to the Germans.
You want something done, leave it to the Germans. Always responsive, polite, accurate, work is done to excellent level. Send e-mail anytime. Johnny on the spot !! or Fritz on the spot !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Best hoster in my practice
Excellent service! Was pleasantly surprised by the capabilities of the hoster. Professional support will always help and will not leave in a difficult situation. I recommend everyone to use the services of this hoster.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Spontaneity
I started my debut in this IT world with increased support from Contabo staff. I was amazed by the spontaneity and dedication with which the team strives to solve a "Troubleshoot"
In all sincerity, BRAVO to all the team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Excelente service
I confess I was traumatised with Hostgator. Their service is a nightmare, and suddenly I moved to Contabo and they provide an excellent service. Their computers are fast, they are incredibly affordable for VPS, and the costumer support is fast and good.

amazing company
amazing, nothing else.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

If you want to be left in the dirt, go with these guys
Horrible, terrible, inflexible and pathetic customer service. They wiped out all my websites after many years of working with them because I was hospitalized and could not pay the bill for a few days. No backup, nothing. Incredibly awful customer service

Company Response: We are sorry for the inconveniences. We did send you 14 e-mails over the course of 3 weeks, reminding you that a payment is necessary. We never heard from you, asking for a grace period and thus assumed that you did not want to use your server anymore.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - February, 2018

The worst host ive seen / used
At fist few months ago it was okay everything cool until i asked them to return my money since i dont want to use them anymore that is when they said no we do not return money even though they say they will in 1 week DO NOT USE THIS HOST AS BAD AS IT GETS

Company Response: Dear Sir, unfortunately, we cannot connect you to one of our customers. Thus, it is impossible for us to further investigate your complaint & provide assistance. Please contact us via e-mail so that we can have a look into this issue. Thank you very much!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The worst customer service we have ever experienced!
We used Contabo for a number of years with no issues. Last month our payment was delayed for 7 days. Contabo deleted ALL OUR DATA on the next day without warning. Our payment went through on the 8th day, but Contabo refused to refund the payment. Terrible

Company Response: Dear Sir, We have sent you 14 e-mails about the upcoming payment over the course of 19 days, starting 10 days before your server renewed. We never heard from you, asking for a grace period and thus assumed that you did not want to use your server anymore.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

satisfied for years
I ǘe been happy with contabo hosting for some 5 years or so, recently things seem to be slowing down, but I think this has more to do with comcast/xfinity, than Contabo, to be honest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Review Contabo