First Root UG Reviews

First Root UG
29 reviews of First Root UG

The Best VPS Provider in Europe
I'm renting VPS servers for a year ago now, I always had to change hosts because of the quality was so bad. At the First-Root I've found what I needed. They provide the best quality for an affordable prize. The support is also nice, but no more space here

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2013 - March, 2013

These guys rock!
Being a newbie, I tried their service, the cheapest one, VPS Light.
The connection from Portugal is good, and their support is 5 stars. They are really there to help you.
So, if you need a cheap VPS, don't hesitate - go to first-root!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - February, 2013

Highly recommended VPS in Germany with outstanding support
Signed up with First-Root after nearly 6 years with a very well-known big German host prov. I wasn't very unhappy with them, not sure to change, but I must say that First-Root in 3 months have exceeded my expectations and I am glad I changed.Great value!!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - February, 2013

Awesome VPS Provider
This Hosting Provider is so awesome. I tried already several providers, but this one is cheaper and better - and until yet, every support ticket was professionally answered within 5 minutes. Highly recommendable!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2012 - November, 2012

affordable and professional
i've tried First Root. It's a professional service on solid networks in Germany.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Unbelievable Value and Service!
I came across an offer for First-Root on webhostingtalk.com and jumped on their biggest package Twice the specs at half the price of what I was previously paying at a different host. Brilliant service and incredibly help from their CEO, Michael!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

first-root vps provider good support
i found the support from first-root very good, the response time is great and they are very helpful with helping with setting up servers and fixing server problems.
They helped me out with a lot of problems.
I can recommend them.

chears

Very good VPS provider
I operate three servers on first-root.com. Speed, connectivity and uptime are very good (never had a problem), support is excellent.
Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2011 - August, 2012

Good VPS provider from Germany
We found an offer from webhostingtalk.com and decided to try 1G RAM VPS. Setup was quick and Michael was very helpful. VPS has good speed for Europe clients. We upgraded to 2G RAM plan now and VPS keeps running smoothly. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - July, 2012