HostSailor Reviews

HostSailor
58 reviews of HostSailor

Cheap, but Good VPS!
I needed a high-quality cheap VPS and a responsive support for testing small projects. All, what I need I've found on HostSailor. Very fast support, convenient control panel. Thanks for the great service!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2017 - June, 2017

Great
We've opted for a dedicated package. They're fully managed so we don't have to do much. It's great to have these guys take over; previously I'd spend days fixing bugs

Best host ever!
Im so happy for 2 Years now, take it!

good value for money
prices are fair and good quality services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Very good
very good and not expensive

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Decent provider
They're a decent provider for what I paid. The specs for what I paid are decent. The issue is, they restart from time to time which is a big problem for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Excellent
There were some problems with my previous hosting company and HostSailor took over their clients - problems gone! Since then there were only one problem, they solved it within a few minutes. Prolonged my VPS plan for 1 more year a few months ago.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Great Hosting Company!
It great to work with this company they are very good what they do! The support is amazing and the product is great! Get hosting here!!

Good togo
I have just an small KVM Server in NL but works great :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

very nice...
when i ask something , they always answer as soon as passible.

and give me to do right way...

so im very satisfied with this technical support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Review HostSailor