MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Best among the rest!
what can I say! well, MochaHost really rocks!!! Customer Support, two thumbs up, keep it up! Just had my hosting transfer earlier, hopefully we will have a long business partnership...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

The Best Host
yea the best host is mochahost i'm using it only for a while but i loved it it have the best services and for cheap price

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

MochaHost is the best host so far
I am really happy with the MochaHost service. I contacted the support with a doubt and the technician have strong knowledge of the system and answered my question with clarity and really really fast. I am very satisfied with MochaHost.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2012 - November, 2012

MochaHost hosting panel is beneficial
PhpMyAdmin has many useful features. Database structures are made clear and maintenance is easy. Stored procedures are listed and individually displayed. Modifications are permitted and using the methods is intuitive and user friendly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - November, 2012

MochaHost webhosting
MochaHost is the best webhosting service that i found on the web among more than 20 others... it's quick, easy and all with lower price.
I'll surely purchase for other plans in MochaHost ...

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2012 - November, 2012

Good Support.
Yes this support service very good to us.

We have problem Email system this support give me the information is quite good detailed.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2012 - November, 2012

Very satisfied with MochaHost
I am a MochaHost client for almost 6 months and I am very satisfied. The cost-benefit is incredible. I also used the MochaHost support for a couple times and I can say that they are great. They solved my problem in less than 10 minutes. I recommend MH.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - November, 2012

Best customer support
the best customer support i have seen in past few years

Experience with MochaHost
My experience with MochaHost is excellent. My site has had thousands of hits in a week. I hired the plane Height with plesk. The idea would be to test only a month. Now that it is confirmed it will be making a very good renewal for a longer period.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2012 - November, 2012

Best quality at the best price
I've tested many host providers and I can assure you that MochaHost offer the best host for the best price.
I purchased a shared hosting plan first to evaluate the service and now I'm with a VPS account!
#1 for the support!