MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Very good support for the price
I am very satisfy for the price and each time I need some help the support team is here with in minute to help .

Am very glad to have chosen MovhaHost . I will definitely recommend MochaHost to my friend and partners .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Mind blowing service
They are magician in technical support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Much more in less price
MochaHost is providing nice services for free in addition to their quality products. They are offering dedicated SSL, dedicated IP, and lot more free giveaways. I would recommend MochaHost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Excellent Service and Product
MochaHost has provided us the best service every time. They really help you at any time and deal with every single problem or doubt you may have. I truly recommend their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Mochahost
Good customer support and speedily service setup. Very responsive, reliable and responsible business. Strongly recommended !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Ran Surgical Corp
I have been using Mochahost about 6 month . I feel that it has gave me the best support i ever seen. It really deserves value for money. I'am very sure that Mochahost support is very responsive and up-time. And the hosting is also cheap,

Mochahost offers excellent value for money and great service
As a customer of MochaHost for over 5 years I can recommend their web hosting service as totally reliable and economical to use. Their technical help section is prompt and can get you up and going very quickly when you set up your site or to fix problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

Good for starting small business
So far im satisfied with their service and support. hopefully they continue they good service.

The Best Web Hosting and Customer Service Support Company in the World!
We have three business websites hosted at Mochahost; and are extremely satisfied with the excellent services. We want to recommend this super company to any firm looking to host and have a reliable web presence in e-commerce. You will never regret it!

The worst hosting company in the world
Dont know anything. No technical knowledge.
You ask for something and they reply something else. Dont read your question and only reply what they know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Review MochaHost