MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
493 reviews of MochaHost

Terrible
It is the worst host company I have ever seen. The server is too slow, uptime is terrible, and the connection was broken several times in just 3 weeks. Stay away, don't waste your money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Nice
Reliable

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

BEST HOSTING SERVICE
THE BEST HOSTING SERVICE

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Reliable
Trustworthy 👍🏻

Very good support for the price
I am very satisfy for the price and each time I need some help the support team is here with in minute to help .

Am very glad to have chosen MovhaHost . I will definitely recommend MochaHost to my friend and partners .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Mind blowing service
They are magician in technical support

Much more in less price
MochaHost is providing nice services for free in addition to their quality products. They are offering dedicated SSL, dedicated IP, and lot more free giveaways. I would recommend MochaHost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Excellent Service and Product
MochaHost has provided us the best service every time. They really help you at any time and deal with every single problem or doubt you may have. I truly recommend their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Mochahost
Good customer support and speedily service setup. Very responsive, reliable and responsible business. Strongly recommended !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Ran Surgical Corp
I have been using Mochahost about 6 month . I feel that it has gave me the best support i ever seen. It really deserves value for money. I'am very sure that Mochahost support is very responsive and up-time. And the hosting is also cheap,

Review MochaHost