MochaHost Reviews

MochaHost
489 reviews of MochaHost

Mochahost Rocks!!!
We used to host our website with an other Hosting provider and about 1 year ago, after lots of hesitation, we decided to go with Mocha Host - Windows plan. Most of the time, I can say almosy 99.9% time their service.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - February, 2013

Review of MochaHost from hospedo.com client.
Hi we at Hospedo.com are happy with our new ISP hosting service that MochaHost.com supply. at first we were a little concern and worry to migrate to MochaHost since we had a nice Hosting service. for Our surprise MochaHost gave us peace of mind.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Franzreved's Review of MochaHost
* Easy to register
* Easy to pay
* Easy to setup
* Support is good

Best Support Ever on mySql Issue and all isuues
I'm amazed this morning by Mocha host support, I;d a demo today and I've got the connection error.

I contacted to the mocha tech guys and issue get resolved within 20 minutes

appreciate the effort by all staff and guys

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - February, 2013

Help when needed
I recently took a VPS from Mocha, and whilst the transition asn't as smooth as I would have hoped, tech support found that the issue was due to me using a database on a shared host, instead of my own VPS. This was impossble for me to find by myself - thx

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - February, 2013

Mochahost: Super web hosting service with rock solid support
What an amazing hosting service!! Very satisfactory service with rock solid support. Technical support team is fabulous. They have resolved each and every issue arouse within no time. Served uptime is very good. Satisfied with their services!!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - January, 2013

Best technical support - fast response time
This is the second service (account) i have with MochaHost due to the best techinical support that I recieved to help me set up my account and other technical help for getting my site running. Very professional and fast responses!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Mocha 2013 is simply among the very best
Great hosting company compared to my past experiences with others
The packages are not the cheapest but by they are by far the best considering the hosting conditions, the software package and the very professional support provided, a true 7/7H24. Perfec

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - January, 2013

MOCHAHOST HOSTING BUSINNES
Companies MOCHAHOST meet me in many ways, as servisos quality, exemplary service, mochahost is still surprising me too. I want to offer my congratulations on this prestigious company and continue to offer their best.
THANK MOCHAHOST.COM

Very Poor All Around
I switched from GoDaddy to Mochahost because Mocha had a package with unlimited SQL Server instances for relatively cheap - of course you get what you pay for. Running a DotNetNuke site from their servers was horribly slow.

Company Response: Hi Jeremy, the performance of our customers' sites is extremely important for us. This is why when such issues occur we highly recommend that our customers contact our technical support team so that they can investigate and resolve the issue.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2009 - November, 2012