OnSmart Network Reviews

OnSmart Network
90 reviews of OnSmart Network

Horrible customer service unreliable not willing to admit when they are wrong.... go somewhere else unless you like making life difficult.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - November, 2007

Worst experience ever!! horrible customer service/tech support...long complaint can't fit in 255 words. I went with them based on the positive reviews I have read. BEWARE! I have never had such rude service ever.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - November, 2007

Onsmart.com is just one of a kind !
Very fast and stable host and a very good customer support.
If I could I would rate it a 11/10 !!!
Thank you Onsmart.com and thanks to the support team !
TWO TUMBS UP !!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - April, 2007

Superior customer service! You have to experience their quality to believe it! 99.9999% uptime. Once you host with OnSmart you will never leave them! Other companies could not PAY me to leave OnSmart! Sandy, Gillz, Peter...the entire team is A++++

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - October, 2006

Once you have chosen OnSmart you will always stay with OnSmart even if other companies give away their service for free.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - July, 2006

This service provides some of the best customer support I have witnessed in over 20 years in the High-End IT industry.

Company Response: Nothing I can think of.

I'm totally satisfied. Unlimited email, friendly survice, awesome prices, I give this a A+++++

Company Response: Nothing really i don't like, if i had to change something it would be a better chat room they give you. Other htan that, awesome!

Fantastic Customer Support, bar none.

Company Response: Every once in a while, server seems to have trouble with pages, but that could be my ISP.

Since 11/03, I started to move my 11 websites to OnSmart Network and refer it to my friends. Customer service, especially Rick is A++.

Company Response: Didn't find any !

Uptime is very important to my customers, OnSmart has been able to live up to the guarantee. They are by far one of the best hosting companies.

Company Response: There are none.

Review OnSmart Network