QWK.Net Reviews

QWK.Net
140 reviews of QWK.Net

I would like to have given it 4 stars accross the board. The only issue (and a minor one at that) is the server speed. The reason I know, is that the Alexa info for my site shows that 73% of sites load faster. Otherwise qwk.net is AWESOME.

Company Response: Keith, Thank you for your review of QWK.net. As you probably realize, the Alexa load time has much to do with the design of your website. As well as the host. Other sites on QWK.net bandwidth measure in the top 1%. Each server is monitored multiple times during the day to ensure that each server has ample bandwidth head room to accommodate our customers bandwidth needs. I see that you have hosted with QWK.net for years and I sincerely thank you for your business.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2002 - September, 2005

Technical AND Service combo, pretty rare. These guys get it.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - August, 2005

Very Good,Tec. Support, Brad & Qwin are the best.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - August, 2006

I host 6 of my client's websites with QWK.net and I have had hardly a glitch. The only time I can remember a technical issue was on Chistmas day and the crew was in the office fixing the problem. A terrific value.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - July, 2005

I have been using QWK.Net since Oct. of 2004 and have found that the knowledge service and uptime are premier to other providers. Their extensive knowledge base and customer service is second to none. Great company!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - August, 2005

The National Skydiving League is one of QWK's customers, and we have experienced only the best sides of the service so far: direct service by phone, instant help if necessary.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - August, 2010

Reliable and responsive.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2001 - July, 2010

I had no idea that there was this kind of service around. Excellent customer service, great hosting features, 99.9% uptime. Who could ask for anything more?! Thanks Qwk Net!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - June, 2006

Run by real people who know what they are doing, who respond to an e-mail quickly, and who deal with problems when they arise. Their web site is not littered with advertisements and popups. Good prices and reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - July, 2005

I have been a customer for over 3 years. They have never disappointed me. I get quick technical support from a real person who knows his stuff.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - June, 2005