3essentials Hosting Reviews

46 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Good Job
Very quick reply from James. Totally took care of my problem

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Awesome Job Sam!
Sam was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. His help was greatly appreciated!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

5 Stars for Tim
Very quick response and fast solution to my problem!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

I am happy to work with 3Essentials
I contacted 3Essentials support about my issue. Though my problem was not very high priority, it was responded very quickly. They explained me the problem, and what is required to do to solve the problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2008

NEVER USE 3E for VITAL WEBSITES
I have been with 3e for almost a decade. Until recently, I was their biggest fan. That has changed. They think that shutting down a LIVE server for 4 days while they drive the box across country to new facility is completely acceptable. OMG!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2009

Good job Tim
Tim resolved the issue immediately and no follow up was required. Good job Tim.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2004

You guys are great!
Great help during the migration to the new server! Very fast responses to emails. You guys are great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2010

Service deteriorated markedly over last 3 months
On 4 separate occasions in last 3 months there have been server outages lasting more than 24 hours, the current one lasting 4 days. They have provided no generic http redirect 'sorry for the inconvenience' page. My clients now have 404 errors as websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Thank you Sam!
Thank you for always being so quick to respond and take action. Excellent response time and professional;y written updates.

5 stars for Justin
I give Justin 5 stars!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2005

Review 3essentials Hosting