3essentials Hosting Reviews

51 reviews of 3essentials Hosting

Very prompt!
Karl was prompt and accurate. Great job helping me with my issue. Thanks again!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Excellent!
Excellent communication skills!
Jim should receive a salary increase!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2009

Why use contracts? Withhold funds for services rendered instead.
Was OK until they upgraded PLESK. CustServ told me I had to pay more to control my account. 3Ess would not credit me for unused service because they gave me the option to upgrade for additional $$. Not worth war for $64 but I can tell my story all day!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - March, 2016

The BEST
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again! Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

I would give 10 stars
Sorry I only gave 5. I would give 10 if there was an option. Other web hosting companies only have chat for Sales but none for for Support. 3essentials is the best for me. I've been with them for more than 10 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2005

Good Job
Very quick reply from James. Totally took care of my problem

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Awesome Job Sam!
Sam was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. His help was greatly appreciated!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

5 Stars for Tim
Very quick response and fast solution to my problem!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2006

I am happy to work with 3Essentials
I contacted 3Essentials support about my issue. Though my problem was not very high priority, it was responded very quickly. They explained me the problem, and what is required to do to solve the problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2008

NEVER USE 3E for VITAL WEBSITES
I have been with 3e for almost a decade. Until recently, I was their biggest fan. That has changed. They think that shutting down a LIVE server for 4 days while they drive the box across country to new facility is completely acceptable. OMG!

Review 3essentials Hosting