Apollo Hosting Reviews

Apollo Hosting
80 reviews of Apollo Hosting

I hosted with Apollo for 5 years (VPS). They were pretty good. They got acquired a few months ago and it has been a disaster.
They are one of the worst hosting companies on the market now. I just switched and would stay WELL AWAY from the new "apollo"

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - October, 2009

I've with apollo 12 years and am now leaving. The new company is terrible. Multiple unresolved issues. Downtime every week. Changed my monthly bill to yearly bill without my consent and refuse to change it back. Run far far far away from this company

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1997 - October, 2009

I've been a customer for more than 5 years. Was never notified of the data migration/platform change. Since then, things have gone downhill. Their new HTML editor messed up the code in my files, and I no longer can access SFTP. They just don't care.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - September, 2009

Both of my sites have been down 5 days now. They have given me every excuse under the sun, basicaly saying it's my problem. They didn't even know what a Miva cart was - writing the ticket as Meba. Found a new host and data is corrupt. RUN from them.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - August, 2009

Thank you for reading my Apollo hosting review. Bad news for apollo hosting clients or ex clients. Apollo hosting was purchased by the worst server company in the business, ipower. all sites down 4 days and they could care less. Apollo is now the worst.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1997 - August, 2009

They're migrating to new servers and messed up the whole process. Sites down for days. Hopelessly inept.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - August, 2009

I have been with them for over 8 years but I'm looking for a new host. Their recent migration has been HORRIBLE and support for it even worse.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2001 - August, 2009

This is a terrible hosting company. I went to edit my website today, only to find that the company has switched to another "platform" and has eliminated my ability to edit my site. Tech support's suggestion? Make a new website. FURIOUS!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - August, 2009

I've been an Apollo client for nearly 6 years now. In the last two years their support reliability has really gone down. The other day I registered a domain through Verio, their support made me feel like royalty compared to Apollo.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - June, 2009

Apollo hosting just by accident deleted our entire website and we are still waiting 2 days later for Apollo to fix it. No managers working

2 days of calls, emails, messages. techs say they cannot restore as they did not back up. Stay away from company

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2002 - June, 2009