Dailyrazor Reviews

Dailyrazor
68 reviews of Dailyrazor

My experience using Dailyrazor hosting so far so good - not bad at all.
Having used several web hosts for some years and most of them providing sluggish service, the last host was so bad that I started shopping around for a new host.
While doing Google search I found Dailyrazor, looked at their homepage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

DailyRazor. A few words.
Having used several web hosting providers before now I'm with DailyRazor. I dare say they provide me with better services then I used to have, but still have some moments I want them to improve for me.
Support guys are very fast with their responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Dailyrazor is TOP Host in my list of providers
Have had great experience with Dailyrazor guys. I've had numerous others in the past, only for them to cause hours of work with every change they made to their systems. Never had a problem with them, except a server glitch, which they took care of within

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

My site is always online with DailyRazor.
First of all I have to say that I was referred to the DailyRazor, by my friend. But I had not been told that I would be called for verification. I used my sister's credit card (with her permission) and they started suspecting that card was stolen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

I like to use Dailyrazor hosting service
I LOVE DailyRazor web host. They are always on top of the game.
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use their hosting service!
Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Good Experience with Dailyrazor host!
I have been using Dailyrazor web hosting for more than 3 months and must say that I am 99% satisfied customer. Service is great. I use basic web hosting (no SSL), email, MySQL databases, cron jobs. I very much appreciate being able to administer the site

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

My experience with Dailyrazor hosting
Must say that Dailyrazor hosting service has impressed me a lot with network uptime, fast speed connectivity and helpful customer support. It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

Buyer Beware
The responsiveness of the company is awful. While they appear appealing on "paper" you do not get what you pay for. I never was able to get my sites DNS to resolve and function. Support level 1 is worthless and level 2 ignores your requests.

I transferred all my sites to Dailyrazor!
I'd like to point out that Dailyrazor is the best host I've ever tried before. I decided to try their service from recommendation of one forum member at hosting discussion board. I ordered their basic shared hosting plan in order to host one of my sites

DailyRazor review. Really Professional Web Host!
I have been using their hosting services for more than a year!
In my opinion, there is not better host then DailyRazor provider! Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast!

Review Dailyrazor