Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

I use host-ed paid plan to host a cooking blog. I haven't had any problems or any serious downtime yet.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - December, 2010

I ordered a shared hosting plan. The process was a little slow but I am satisfied from the overall product.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

I have two paid accounts with HostEd. It's good but it's not something spectacular. I have some small problems from time to time.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

It's relatively cheap and the services are great. Keep up the good work host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2010

Host-ED really do give the best prices out there but I am not 100% satisfied with all the services especially with the ease of use.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2010

My schoolmates all use host-ed for the projects we do in our IT classes and they say it's the best. I signed up and I am very satisfied too. I am considering the purchase of a paid plan as well.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

I signed up for a free hosting plan at HostEd. Really easy to use and works great.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - December, 2010

I enjoy staying with host-Ed. They have friendly support and the load time is fast.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2010

The best about Host-ed is that they offer great service at affordable prices. I registered an account with them some year ago and I kinda like the service. Only thing is that the control panel may be a little bit confusing for starters.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

Since I transferred my site to Host-ed.Net my site's loading speed has increased tenfold at least...

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2010