Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
331 reviews of Host-ed

Compared to other web hosting providers, HostEd give you one of the best prices you can get for the features offered.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

No longer we have to play the try the new web hosting provider game with our family. We've found Host-ed at last and we have all that we need plus more.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2010

At first I was attracted to host-ed.net by their design. You just gotta love the on-page design. I started with a free hosting plan and went through all of the paid plans. Now I own three virtual private servers and I must say I am impressed.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - December, 2010

I voted for host-Ed because the hosting plan you can buy from them is good and quality. Fast speed and you can trust the company. Bravo!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

The plans are very good. I'm hosting my commercial site on a free hosting plan and I've never had a downtime yet. Support is 24/7

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

Support team is really really fast. Whenever I have problem they answer immediately. And by immediately and I don't mean within then next 24 hours but in no more than half an hour. Very hard to find support teams like that anymore.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - December, 2010

I bought a few domains from host-ed. Really good prices.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - December, 2010

Well I guess reviews don't lie after all. I've been reading reviews all month and hell, these guys are damn good. If ya ever need hosting, choose Host-Ed.net

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010

I can't decide what is the best plan for myself. Truth is I like all the features and the prices are great. Maybe I should just buy 'em all.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

Host-Ed.net is my hero! It's exactly what one would expect from a perfect hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - December, 2010