Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

I can't talk for the other guys here but in my opinion Host-Ed.net are very good at what they do. I hope they can maintain the same reliability in the long-term.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - December, 2010

I'm working in a Taiwanese company and my page loading is very fast. That means their data center is very fast and modern.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

I am very happy with my new host-ed purchase. I was able to sign up during a promotion and get unlimited features.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - December, 2010

I use host-ed.net for hosting business sites and IT websites. They do have a very helpful blog with tons of new information you can't find anywhere else. At least I couldn't.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - December, 2010

host-ed.net do have some nice features with their hosting plans. I wish they were a little cheaper though.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - December, 2010

I give 3 points for Customer Service. It's because I needed a few mods enabled and they told me they were disabled for security reasons which kinda ruined the purpose of one of my sites. Everything else is really good. I can't complain.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

Host-ed.net provides magnificent hosting plans. If you are looking for a good web hosting provider I recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2010

Host-ed is the only company I know that gives you free hosting plans that are equal to paid plans. And no ads too.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - December, 2010

I want to recommend hosted to all the new users that are confused by the enormous number of web hosting companies to choose.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - December, 2010

Before I tried Hosted I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go for a paid hosting plan but I was able go get my hands on a cool promotion so I signed up for a whole year and I am very delighted with my purchase.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - December, 2010