Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
315 reviews of Host-ed

host-ed.net do have some nice features with their hosting plans. I wish they were a little cheaper though.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - December, 2010

I give 3 points for Customer Service. It's because I needed a few mods enabled and they told me they were disabled for security reasons which kinda ruined the purpose of one of my sites. Everything else is really good. I can't complain.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

Host-ed.net provides magnificent hosting plans. If you are looking for a good web hosting provider I recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2010

Host-ed is the only company I know that gives you free hosting plans that are equal to paid plans. And no ads too.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - December, 2010

I want to recommend hosted to all the new users that are confused by the enormous number of web hosting companies to choose.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - December, 2010

Before I tried Hosted I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go for a paid hosting plan but I was able go get my hands on a cool promotion so I signed up for a whole year and I am very delighted with my purchase.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - December, 2010

I use host-ed paid plan to host a cooking blog. I haven't had any problems or any serious downtime yet.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - December, 2010

I ordered a shared hosting plan. The process was a little slow but I am satisfied from the overall product.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - December, 2010

I have two paid accounts with HostEd. It's good but it's not something spectacular. I have some small problems from time to time.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - December, 2010

It's relatively cheap and the services are great. Keep up the good work host-ed.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2010