Jolly Works Hosting Reviews

Jolly Works Hosting
45 reviews of Jolly Works Hosting

Promises So Much, Delivers So Little
I hate writing negative reviews, but this time I have to.

Customer service is painfully slow, some replies didnt even make sense, refund not received. If it looks too good to be tru, that's because, in the case of JWH, it is. Stay away, seriously

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Rating Jolly works Hosting
This hosting is cheap and fast server affordable thanks jolly works i have been jolly works client for 3 months .satisfied for service.Gudluck God bless

For the past three months I've been with JWH, all I can say is... I now have some doubts if I made the right choice by moving to JWH. My site has been experiencing multiple downtimes, and slow response.

I REALLY hope that they improve their service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2012 - March, 2012

Although the are ultra cheap, their service is great.I bought a shared hosting then I bought a re-seller hosting. JWH responses very fast and mu up-time during the last 2 month is 100%. You can relay on them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - January, 2012

One of the biggest mistakes of my life is to sign up with JWH hosting company. Multiple downtimes in the past 2 months and their support department don't have any idea about technical stuffs and will not refund my 1 year payment!. A fly-by-night reseller!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2011 - January, 2012

I've been with Jolly Works Hosting for 2 months now. I bought a VPS Reseller plan, and I have been happy with them since. The uptime for the node been exceptional, and what they are offering is unlike anything that is out there right now! Recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2011 - November, 2011

I am disappoint with this hosting company. In the first few months our site have no problem but after all our site www.wowsurigao.com and my other sites hosting with JWH server always down again and again. It will add time in my end to contact always.

Company Response: Hello Rex, thank you for your honest review. I checked your website just now and it seems to be loading normally. If you are still having issues, please contact our Tech Support so we can do something for you. :)

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - October, 2011

During my subscription, i thought that it was a reliable and cheap hosting service. but after a few months, server is always down and slow .Jolly Works is not a good and reliable hosting provider. Free hosting services like freehostia is 100% much better

Company Response: Jolly Works Hosting uptime is also monitored by WebHostingStuff. You may check it out at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/JollyWorksHosting.html. WHS clearly shows that we have not less than 99% uptime every month since Feb 2010.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Their uptime is superb, and their technical support team is always on-the-go in offering suggestions and tips on a 24/7 scale. Very professional indeed.

I recommend JWH. Two Thumbs up!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - May, 2011

So far im satisfied with their service at JWH. before im not really satisfied but right after 4 months of using it up to this moment , i saw a lot of improvements with their service and i started to liking them. if im not satisfied i'll simply discontinue

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - May, 2011