Jolly Works Hosting Reviews

Jolly Works Hosting
45 reviews of Jolly Works Hosting

One of the best Web Hosting provider I've ever used. Subscribing with Jolly Works Hosting is like subscribing with the big players in the industry but with just fraction of the cost. Simply one of the best and the most affordable providers.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - September, 2010

very nice and affordable hosting site

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - September, 2010

in all the web hosting with free domain options services this site give the clients a wide range of payment method which i really like. . . because i hate applying for a credit card. . .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

I'd had some problems with the hosting account. I was really upset at that time. However, they assured me that it will be all fine and yes they fixed my problems with Internal Server Error. Kudos to Jolly Works Hosting support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2010

I may have to try this one out for one year before I can really write a review. So far so good. No problems yet. It would be great if you can add SEO services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

Jolly Works Hosting never gave me headaches.Everytime I need help, they immediately respond. The network speed is awesome even in their shared hosting the plus the cheap price. Recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - April, 2010

Hi all,
I purchased reseller hosting from Jolly Works and their support is excellent . Their servers are all up all the time . They are most cost affective ..both their prices and reseller hosting are excellent. and i am flying ..Thumbs up for Jolly wor

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

One of the Best in the Industry !!! Try it !!!

I have been with them for a while now.
So far Im very impressed on how the support can be so flexible.
and as far as customization goes - they rock.
quite reliable too...

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - January, 2010

Jolly Works Hosting helped me and our organization a lot. They deliver super reliable and friendly customer service support. They give out credible but, affordable suggestions as well as cool and updated features - UNLIMITED plans (a first in the Phil).

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - December, 2009