M6.Net Reviews

M6.Net
49 reviews of M6.Net

Senior support more suited for Stalin's KGB
Don't use too many resources or they'll just turn every site you have off without saying a word. Just pass these guys right by. Treated me more like an enemy rather than a customer. Could have upsold me on a dedicated server, but chose sabatoge instead.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - September, 2012

Stay away...
Realy, realy bad hosting company. Be carefully and stay away them...

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2012

Very bad hosting
Bad customer support.
Almoust every time down
I'm dissapointed

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - August, 2012

They migrated my service to new server and several sites were down for 2 weeks. Stats stopped working and never worked again despite 2 weeks of tooing and froing with tech support. Asked for refund for years hosting and never received refund. AVOID!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - February, 2012

Worsth customer support I ever had.
Cancelled the system on 17/12/2011 due to their plesk panel not working for 2 days.
They still did not refunded my money.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - December, 2011

My Wordpress site is slow or unresponsive usually in the middle of the day when people are trying to get to it. Slow tech support. Same problems over and over....I'm leaving.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2011 - December, 2011

Avoid like the plague. Over a year of hosting with about 80% uptime. Problems NEVER resolved sooner than a week

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - May, 2008

Service is terrible, they steal your money when you request a refund because of their terrible service. you can do better

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2011 - November, 2011

Beware of this company! I cancelled my account due to many problems and no support. They later charged by credit card for a renewal on this cancelled account and have had ZERO response from them on it. Had to file a fraud charge complaint with my Bank.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - May, 2011

Have been a long term customer and I must be crazy and lazy! My domains (10) are up and down ALL THE TIME. My email on a daily basis is NONE EXISTENT. I create tickets on issues that they ignore which they close w/o doing anything. DON'T SIGN UP/USE.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2002 - March, 2011