M6.Net Reviews

M6.Net
49 reviews of M6.Net

I have several domains with M6. Currently moving all of them elsewhere asap. Normal HTML sites work ok, anything using MySQL is rubbish. 20 secs for page loads or 500 Internal Server Error. Beware of webhosts without a user forum. Use M6 at your peril.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - January, 2011

A FRAUDULENT COMPANY WHICH SAVES YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND CHARGES WHENEVER IT WISHES TO.SO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ON YOU OWN RISK...
I HAVE ALREADY RAISED A DISPUTE WITH MY BANK.
OFFER OF TWO FREE DOMAINS IS FAKE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITHOUT PERMISSI

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

I have seen my site down 4 times (due to MSSQL database) in four months. They never report that server is down.

Support is quite good but service after failure is not speedy. Price and feature combination is OK.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - December, 2010

The admin pages are too slow. I spent many hours trying to do simple things only to find out it is not supported. They charge way too much to set up because noone will stay with them. More or less a scam.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2010

SQL Server is slow and failed 2 this year (downtime). I currently have 10 domains that are offline because of a "disk mirror error". They didn't notify me, I called them. 48 hours and counting. 255 Chars aren't enough to tell you how much they suck.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - November, 2010

we loved this company until today. We haven't logged into our account in quite a while, but wanted to add 2 more web sites to host through them. We cannot get into our account, and they could not help us. There's no phone nuber to contact. Horrible!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - November, 2010

Terrible customer service. Control panel locks-up all the time. 24+ hr turn-around on support tickets. Refused to issue refund on their 30-day money-back guarantee - said a refund would take 30 days. LIVE chat NEVER works - you get disconnected too much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2010

I'm happy to be with m6.net company. They have provided their services nicely. Their servers work with no downtime and outages. Support helps much in fixing problems if they occur. And their reseller sites are amazing. Recommend them to use to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2010

The price is affordable, but you get exactly what you pay for: very little. I've only been with them for 6 months but I already regret paying for a full year up front. I get constant ASP slowdown and downtime every week. I'm switching providers now.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - August, 2010

I have been using m6.net services for a short while but I like the way they provide their services. All works well with them. There are no donwtime on their servers and their support fix issues in no time. I'm fond of them and recommend them to use to all

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - August, 2010