M6.Net Reviews

M6.Net
49 reviews of M6.Net

Very inefficient service. 3 days with 10 websites down. Restored a 10 days old backup with lost datas...Not rembursed with thr 30 day garantee money back they offer. Every operation on the plesk panel terminated with errors!!!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - July, 2010

Customer for 3 yrs.
They have some serious internal issues.
Australian company, US servers. (13 hrs off, 1pm EST = 12 am AUS think restarts/backups)
Charges are Australian dollar not US.
No uptime guarantee.

Notice their practice of loading revie

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - July, 2009

M6 is the best company I have ever used. My experience with them judges about their quality services which are administrated and monitored well by the team of professionals. Their in-house technical team works around the clock troubleshooting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - July, 2010

Hi

This is a warning about anyone considering using http://www.m6.net.

In November 2009 we took up a web hosting plan with this company. We enquired whether we had a 30-days money back guarantee and they confirmed we did. We tried their service for

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2009

I'm the client of m6.net company for more than three tears and I'm satisfied with the level of their services. Their Windows reselling is resourceful with in-house support and their prices are quite modest.
There is no downtime on their servers.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - May, 2010

I have never seen such thing before.. From one side you go a head and charge client instantly without request for client's approval window - as we see in all shopping cart system.. While they hold the money with them and have not implemented me the refund

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - May, 2010

everything said here is true, they do not meet the guarantees (us close the account after 2 days of having ordered and never gave back the amount)

no support, no warranty

Keep away from these people

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

I have been scamed for this company, sites are alive for just 1 or 2 days, after that they go down and I have to open new ticket to resolve it. It's a shame of company.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - April, 2010

I have been using m6 services for a years and should say all works fine with them.
Their support is responsive and fix issues in no time.
No downtime or outages.
Plans are resourceful.
Recommend them to use.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - February, 2010

Do people only put bad reviews on these sites? I haven't had any problems at all with M6 and have been with them for over 2 years. A pity really that there are so many bad reviews for their service which I have found very reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - January, 2010