M6.Net Reviews

M6.Net
49 reviews of M6.Net

Not sure if they are commercial grade, but they are very up to date. Their tech support has been great for me. Fast response and they are set up to have the customer close requests to be sure it fixed the problem. MSSQL on independent server is nice!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - December, 2009

I've been trying to get through to support for a week. First our site was down and now I can't upload. This is a horrible service, but we have a lot of video on our site on m6 so I am really hesitant to migrate the domain.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - August, 2009

Our experience at M6 convinced us to start our own hosting company (UltimaHosts.net). In a way we should thank M6 for our success.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - January, 2006

They gave us no service in the manner in which they offered. Days delay in replying to support tickets or non-response. We have canceled the service and they never returned the anual payment. No-money back guarantee !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

Believe all the bad reviews - they are true. check their Better Business Bureau rating (F) at houston.bbb.org. Servers were awful, had to cancel after 2 days. After 70 days still waiting for the refund, which clearly they are not going to give, as the

M6.net is truly a nightmare and a scam. I signed up for their service in 2007 and since then they have been billing me for service they didnt even activate or notify me by email of account setup. I just got it fixed 11/6/09, and I'll never use them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - June, 2009

they (m6.net) have no technical support as far as I can see. no one has replied to anysupport requests in over a9 days.
They (m6.net) advertise sql-server databases, .net 3.5, which they don't provide.
Friendly sales team though.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2009

I have had a terrible experience with m6.net. They transferred my domain to a reseller at one point without my consent, and it took them a week to get it back up. I had constant issues with email and website downtime as well. The billing department has

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - March, 2009

M6.net is by far the worst hosting company I've ever dealt with. The control panel doesn't work (contantly erroring out) and the billing dept is unresponsive in refunding my money. It is my opinion that any money given to them is a waste.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - June, 2009