The Prime Host Reviews

The Prime Host
36 reviews of The Prime Host

Bill

Very Staisfied and would recommend to others!
I had previously been with a much larger hosting company that gave me the feeling of being treated like a number. Definitely not the case here, especially since my accounts are but small portion of their bottom line, I am treated as a large customer!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Terry Daniels

The Prime Host is awesome !!!!
The Prime Host is by far the best web hosting service today !!
They have excellent Customer Service and Technical Support and it is by far well worth the monthly fee.This company is totally awesome !!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2007

Dennis Ritchie

Awesome Servers
We were a customer of ThePrimeHost for about a year. Their servers are awesome and their Customer support is amazing. They will go the extra mile for you with a smile.

Their network is exceptional. More than an year, only 20 mins downtime

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2011 - December, 2012

Gavin

August, 2012 - November, 2012
Update to previous post.
As per my last post, it appears that the firewall was causing blockage. However there does seem to be an ongoing issue with slow connections on some nodes. Support team are GREAT & assure me they are working to isolate the prob

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2012 - November, 2012

Gavin

Going down hill - unfortunately
I moved my accounts over to The Prime Host about 3 months ago. Started off very well, unfortunately lately been having a the server go down every few hours. I'm on a VPS, so these probs may not be effecting shared hosting but very frustrating.

Company Response: Per your ticket #: VNU-789110 you were down due to your own firewall blocking you repeatedly due to your using the incorrect login details to your SSH.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2012 - October, 2012

Mike F

Correction to last post and great Support
We had some hurdles as per my last post.. The guys at Prime Host fixed our problems for us. I'd recommend this host to everyone! I'm glad how quick they fixed our problem. KUDOS the Prime Host!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2012 - September, 2012

Chris

TOP NOTCH

I have tried all the major players. You simply cannot find a better bang for your buck.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Sam F

Over the past 20 years, I have tried many providers to handle my business and online marketer clients. Theprimehost provides the level of support I and my clients require. They are always helpful and available 24/7. Excellent service.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2008 - January, 2012

Ed H

The best customer support ever. Uptime is second to none.
Great value.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - November, 2011

Taylor

In my short while with The Prime Host, I have found their services surpassed by none. They have always been willing to help out, and adjust to best suit my needs. The prices are fantastic, and the plans are feature-rich. I would recommend their services!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - May, 2011