AwardSpace Reviews

AwardSpace
111 reviews of AwardSpace

AwardSpace
Recently I finished a digital arts program at a local community college and now am seeking gainful employment. I am unfortunately broke but AwardSpace its making it possible for this former VA student to post his work professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Great hosting service
This is a great value company with great features. I needed to put up a quick content management system (I used Wordpress) to host a new blog and I was up in minutes. I am planning to move other sites over soon.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

good host for free
very good hosting and service good thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2007

Very Happy - Especially the support is unbeatable
Although I had 1 or 2 downtimes last years due Ddos Attacks I am very happy with AwardSpace. Especially their support is great. I had several coding problems solved and gave me tips how to improve my code - Support for Tech People from Tech People

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Worst customer service and bad uptime
I used awardspace.net for 4 years b/c I never felt like going through the effort of switching hosts. Throughout the 4 years they had pretty bad downtime relative to others and they deleted my account without proper notification because of an email script.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - March, 2014

Great for student
I used for my dream waver class for my first html web page

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2010

Site of 6 years down the drain
I've hosted my forums for 6 years.
I moved to awardspace for price this year and tried to upgrade my account yesturday.
They deleted my 6 years worth (members, posts, etc) and told me to look for another host without any reason?
USELESS STEER CLEAR!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - June, 2013

more than 6 hours down
more than 6 hours down.
4 days with time down .
all my customers want to kill me.
I have to go out to another host provider.
more than 100 domains down
from spain

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

They Said It's Free and Deleted For Money
I was using awardspace free web site service. I prepared my site and uploaded the files, add a lot of document and content to my site. Suddenly they deleted my site. When I asked for my site they said pay for the other hosting plans to get your site back.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - May, 2013

A very good host.
I used two very good years.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2013