AwardSpace Reviews

AwardSpace
111 reviews of AwardSpace

Check this out. I am following awardspace's blog rss and every time they come up with new promotions I sign up for them. I've saved more than a thousand dollars on hosting plans and domains doing that. Cool stuff.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - March, 2011

I created an account with Awardspace just 2 months ago but I like it so far. No problems at all and the support team is very friendly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - March, 2011

There is no risk in trying Awardspace's services because you can claim your money back on any of your purchases and they will return them no matter the reason.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - March, 2011

I am writing you from Italy to tell you all how good is this hosting provider I am hosting my site from 4 years and it is very stable.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - March, 2011

I recommend awardspace to each and every friend of mine that is looking for web hosting. Why? Three words - best hosting plans. I mean it where else do you get Unlimited hosting plans that cheap?

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2009 - March, 2011

At first I was attracted to Awardspace.com by their design. You just gotta love the on-page design. I started with a free hosting plan and went through all of the paid plans. Now I own three virtual private servers and I must say I am impressed.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2007 - March, 2011

I don't know if it was a promotion or something but when I subscribed for the plans I was able to get two top-level domains for free. Very good bonus. But I guess you can expect something like that from a company like awardspace.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2004 - March, 2011

People at AwardSpace seem to do their work pretty damn well because I'm very satisfied.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - March, 2011

I love the features about awardspace. There is no doubt this is the best hosting provider on the market. Face it, there has never been a company that offers plans that good at such prices.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - March, 2011

With global eco crisis getting worse, every company that thinks green matters. Awardspace is one of the very few companies that does and for that they deserve recognition, let alone their perfect services. Great stuff guys.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - March, 2011