AwardSpace Reviews

AwardSpace
111 reviews of AwardSpace

I am an ecology freak. I chose Awardspace mostly because their data center is green powered. Of course this can't be the main criteria when you are looking for a reliable service, but let's just say they are a very good service as well.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - May, 2011

AwardSpace's services are good enough for most of the sites that you might think of. The pricing is also good. I think I'll just stay with the company.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2009 - April, 2011

My site is hosted on the awardspace platform and it got down today for the first time since one year. I called the support and the figured out the problem really quick so I was able to continue with my work.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - April, 2011

I have been using awards for 5 years. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - April, 2011

After giving godaddy a try, which turned out to be an unmitigated disaster on all levels, we opened an account with awardspace. This happened to be an instantly positive experience.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2011

Got hit by this ad on the net about how good awardspace really was. They rock man. This is the new hype or whatever they call it. All the guys at my company have transferred their sites to awardspace. Great!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2011

I signed up with Awardspace to build my site. It was a breeze and I know nothing about coding mumbo jumbo! I called their support once and can definitely say they were patient and helpful. Totally recommend Awardspace!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - April, 2011

I can express the point that Awardspace remains the best hosting company I've been using them for quite a long time already.
Website content transfer, domain name transfer, DNS pointing, effortless because of the professional help that was truthful.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - April, 2011

This is a very good host, apart from the fact that it has the 2mb file size limit on free accounts. The only problem I have had with it was the ftp upload, but i tend to use one of the other two ways of uploading anyway.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - April, 2011

We signed with some friends for a VPS and now we host a few websites there. Small downtimes every now and then but in the end the overall quality is good.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - April, 2011