AwardSpace Reviews

AwardSpace
111 reviews of AwardSpace

Perfect for student and professional !
Very good !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2008

Fairly priced, Excellent performance, good support.
I have been with Awardspace both as a customer of free and paid hosting. I started with a free account and later on upgraded to a paid account. I have had no reasons to complain whatsoever. The server uptime is great. I check the uptime with tools like Pi

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - March, 2013

very good
Hos back me tanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Great Choice
I've been a customer for years and have tested other hosting providers - none of them are as easy to use or comprehensive in what they offer by way of site-building tools. On a cost vs site-building tool basis, I'll recommend them to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - February, 2013

Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere
Unreliable. Suffers from regular and prolonged periods of downtime, often unscheduled. Support is quick, but only if you have a simple query; if its anything complicated, you're stuffed. For the money they charge, look elsewhere for hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2012 - December, 2012

Simply the best
The best excellent agility and speed
Upload - OK
ftp - OK
SQL - OK

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - October, 2012

Will not change it
I am using Awardspace services for 3 years. Started with one and today I have 4 different payed accounts. The service is excellent, support is super fast and helpful. They have saved my websites from death on several ocassions. Pricing is great, too!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - August, 2012

the best
I'm using AwardSpace for six years. AwardSpace is the best hosting company about its job. And the support team is so helpful. Pricing is also good for the features.
I love AS.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - August, 2012

Excellent service
I use AwardSpace for my free website and services of them are excellent. The best web hosting.

Thank you AwardSpace!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - July, 2012

Great hosting platform
I run a new website design company in Cyprus and I use awardspace for my hosting, needs. It is a very good hosting provider. I like a lot their support system and the fast way they give answers to all my questions. I recommend it to everyone!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - July, 2012