AwardSpace Reviews

AwardSpace
111 reviews of AwardSpace

The best hosting service site
The best hosting service site

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2001

The blocked my account and remove my website
After I've upgraded to a the premium plan, they've deleted my account along with my website with no chance of backups.
Incredible bad service. DON'T go with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Not professionnal
When I tried to upgrade my account, it was cancelled with no notice or any clear reason communicated. Unlike other Germans I have done business with, those guys are not professionals, I strongly advice not put your business website on their server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Define UNLIMITED !
Be sure to read paragraph 17. !! DEFINITION OF UNLIMITED !
You are LIMITED to -- 4999 meg !
5g of the most common multimedia file types.
5g of common backup file types. 5g of archive file types.
5g of (.exe, .pdf, .psd, .ppt) files. 5g of any extensio

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Define ( Unlimited )
Make sure you read paragraph 17 !

You are LIMITED to 5gig of image, and multimedia files !
5gig of archive / zip, tar, etc., 5gig of backup file types !
5gig of .exe , pdf, etc. 5gig of any given filetype, like .pk3 !
And 3gig of email. UNLIMITED !

Not Worth The Effort!
While building the website, it was shut down when I was almost completed because it had too much traffic! No Cpanel access and no access to my file manager unless I purchased more. Great concept! Kidnap my files and ask for more money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Account cancelled for no reason
I wanted to give them try for price. When I tried to upgrade it, they canceled the account and refused to give me a reason. They are unprofessional and don't need anybody's business. And slow. I'll stick with godaddy.com.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2015 - February, 2015

Good Value, Easy to Use
I've used Awardspace for a bit of time now and so far they're one of my faves. The website builder is pretty easy to use, especially if you're a beginner, and there's a wordpress/joomla installer if your goal is to blog. You can get free hosting too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

NO Other Provider EVER Gave Me This Great Of Service!
I'm new to WordPress but installed it anyway. I installed some plugins that caused my site to go down. I submitted a ticket and IN LESS THAN A MINUTE they had reviewed and found a fix for me. I've NEVER found such GREAT service!

Comprehensive web hosting service
Free hosting site which provides Wordpress and Joomla. Installed WP in less than 3 minutes.

Review AwardSpace