EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

Amazing support!
Very good host provider. Personally, I'm impressed with the customer care.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Amazing service
Excellent service at an affordable price, no down time in the 2 years I've had service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Highly recommended
EasyHost1 has been doing a great job on my site. I had less downtimes and the pricing is just right for my budget. I recommend EasyHost1 to anyone.

EasyHost1 is the best!
Really great web hosting! Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Awesome Hosting
I like this host, support is always helpful and prompt. I have been with them now for over two years and have no complaints. The servers up time is excellent. I recommend this host to anyone.

Excellent Hosting Provider
Fantastic service and features. Had standard shared package. Smooth as you like and great technical support. Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Best value!
Great company, great performance!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

They are the best!
Fantastic web hosting. Support is always helpful and prompt. I have been with them now for over 2 years and have no complaints. The servers up time is excellent. I recommend this host to anyone.

Great
Good service and good value for the money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

EasyHost1 rocks, they moved me for free and I have 100% uptime. It's great, cheap and very fast.

Review EasyHost1