EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
190 reviews of EasyHost1

Great Support
Nice support on my requests. They respond to tickets almost immediately any time of the day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Thank you!
Very good responses and I have been very happy with the overall service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Awesome!
I've been using EasyHost1 for almost 1 year and everything is smooth and easy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Great service and support
EasyHost1 hosting service has been very good to me for over 2 years now and good response when I ask for help. I am very pleased.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Very Knowledgeable tech support
Great customer service and very knowledgeable team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Excellent
EasyHost1 has an excellent service. I'll recommend any one who's looking for cheap and excellent customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Excellent Customer Service
Excelent service and issues get resolved efficiently. They always answer on the chat 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Great!
Great product and service at a fair price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Good Job
EasyHost1 provides us with the best uptime and customer service. We are very happy with them.

I like EasyHost1 service
I am very satisfied from EasyHost1. I will recommend this hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Review EasyHost1