KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
190 reviews of KVCHosting.com

I have no headaches with them
I have no headaches about my website uptime or performance, everything is working smooth! What keeps me with them is their excellent technical team that is available all round the clock via several ways like ticket or live chat.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

really helpful for me
With Kvchosting I receive even more than enough of everything. My websites uptime is 100% if not count planned maintenance. Support team are always there to help with any, even stupid, question. Additionally they are providing huge variety of features

Biggest fan
I don't think there exist bigger fan of Kvchosting service, because I am really impressed of their reliability. Their main benefit is support that I am able to contact whatever I need and get quick reply and assistance with any issue.

Kvchosting.com is oriented on customers' satisfaction.
Their servers are perfectly optimized for highest performance based on SSD and great stability. I really love the way they treat their customers and how fast and professionally they reply on tickets. Top service. I am happy of finding their company

I am absolutely glad of using Kvchosting!
They are providing all features I need in a high professional manner. The way they treat their clients is a mix of politeness and good tech knowledge. Server where my websites are based is really fast and totally stable, no way to go it down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Kvchosting.com are exceptional!
ales were polite and helpful, answering all my questions, so I was sure that I have found suitable company. Now I see that I was not mistaken: I am getting cheap plan with lots of free features. My website is always online whatever I need

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Everything is going really great
I am the most loyal client of Kvchosting. I love their high level customer care, professional responsive support staff and rock-solid servers. I am receiving all I have listed for low price and with additional free features that were really useful for me.

You are doing it right!
My overall experience is outstanding. Kvchosting.com is providing impressive customer care level. I just wanted my websites to be always accessible, but they have provided even more: additional free features, fast available support and SSD based plans.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

No negative
All my inquiries are answered promptly and thoroughly. Reply time is about ten minutes and always full resolve of my problems. Their technologies give best performance and stability for users. Uptime comes as guaranteed

KVChosting.com is fraudulent and unreliable
Once I paid KVCHosting for a years unlimited hosting, moved my 22 domains and 64 websites to my assigned dedicated server, they accussed me of spamming when I never used the mail system in my hosting package. These KVC rogues blocked my sites ever since.

Review KVCHosting.com