KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
200 reviews of KVCHosting.com

high stability and fast servers
First of all their prices are reasonable and I have got excellent service. Support has fixed any and every request I have had instantly. I have never noticed any downtime since I've been with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

just a few thankful words to Kvchosting service
I have been nothing but impressed by them. Support response time is excellent, and every time I had a particular request, they were responsive and precise in their response. I am glad I haven't moved to other host and still impressed fast their support is

Kvchosting always cares about their customers
They are constantly monitoring their server uptime and performance and do everything for it to be at highest level. But they have not stopped improving and moved their servers to other DC which gave me boost of loading speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

These guys know what to do with servers
I doubt one can find better host than kvchosting.com. They have really excellent service and fast servers. My website is loading instantly and always available, no downtime at all. You'll ask how this possible? I believe that it is because of their techie

Well done guys! Thanks!
I'm very satisfied with the server performance and support provided by Kvchosting.com staff members. You usually get a reply to support tickets within the minutes which is in my opinion, great with any host! Stability of my website is highest.

virtually no technical issues
they were replied and solved in minutes (approximately 20 minutes per reply). Also, I did not notice any network or service issue for now, my monitoring script shows downtime only in periods when planned maintenance was performed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

good variety of useful features
Nobody will regret of using Kvchosting deals for sure! I love them for their best tech support team I've ever met. They are always ready to spend as much time as needed to solve your questions and provide you best service. Their techies are skilled

above and beyond expectations
I wanted inexpensive hosting to host my blogs and databases. Signup Process with Kvchosting.com was instant, received my account details right after payment. 100% Uptime for the whole period, except scheduled server work, across all my websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

top-notch service level
So far I am biggest fan of Kvchosting services. If you will use them - you will be too! Their servers are rock-solid and provided with high performance. Support is available all the time and replies in minutes on any even the most complex question.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

top level service host
I have been pleasantly surprised with the uptime ever since so I can not complain due to no downtime at all and my page loading speed is great too, pleased with the performance that is probably is that good because of SSD.
I became their loyal customer

Review KVCHosting.com