KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
251 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Very Happy
They answer INCREDIBLY fast and helped me solve problems in a flash.

Great and troubleshooting.
Their customer service and support is great and troubleshooting. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Great company with a stainless reputation.
What great KVChosting is! I've got more with KVChosting than I had with any other hosting company I've been with, and the price they offer for their hosting package is way cheaper than any of the competitors. Great company with a stainless reputation.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Haven't got a bad thing to say about them.
I want to say that you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, and a better service at any price than with KVChosting. I've been around and tried quite a few, and these guys come out tops in every area. Customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Excellent customer serviceŅŽ
I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great service
Really great service. There is real people that answer within minutes!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Great and helpful.
I found this hosting provider helpful to live my websites on internet. When I started making my website, I found this provider in google provided advertisement. I thought to buy hosting from KVChosting and I got a good response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

They are really good.
I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

The support team is awesome.
KVChosting is certainly one of the most affordable hosts available online with almost all the features you need to run a website. The Best feature that comes to shining light is the Support and up time. The support team is awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Happy to use their service, being one of the first ones to grab their discounted price. The support specialist was very courteous and guided me through the problem I have.

Review KVCHosting.com