KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
220 reviews of KVCHosting.com

trustworthy service and fast server
I have received fast and kind assistance from their staff since the very initial interaction with sales department till now. Their team were always courteous and quick, always follow up any issue to be fully resolved. I have had nearly zero downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

stable featured hosting
Kvchosting is providing huge variety of useful features for free and their technical staff is skilled enough to keep my website stable and fast. I also like their user-friendly control panel and nice deals. Wonderful job from all departments!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Only Problems
I tried KVC hosting but only had negative experiences. I could not get my website online; there was no help from support; the videos were useless and did not helped me in any way. And they refused to give me my money back while they have a 30 day trial.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - December, 2012

extremely positive impressions
I haven't had any major technical issues with kvchosting shared plan for a whole year. The tech support was very professional, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. They are replying very quickly and politely. Tech support is unmatched for sure.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Really good services!
Kvchosting.com gave me ability to feel confidence in my website stability. I am happy of using their hosting service because I am receiving all needed user-friendly features perfectly suitable for any hosting aspect.

Kvchosting for the win!
Whenever I've needed support they have always been responsive and resolved my issues in a timely manner.
I've chosen Kvchosting because of their support and nice features included to every even the lowest plan.
I hope to remain their client for years.

Minimal delay in getting assistance.
I am amazed at how well their technical support people explain things to people who are not technical. I've never had any ill-feelings after conversing with them unlike with other hosts I've dealt with. I have always got solutions I needed for my issues.

Thanks for exceptional service!
During the past year using kvchosting I've never had an issue that wasn't solved in record time. They properly maintain their software and servers so things don't spontaneously crash. They continue to exceed any of my expectation, the support is patient

high speeds with best stability
Kvchosting has reached their stellar reputation because of real quality of provided services. I am getting at low price plan with big variety of useful features and some free extras that save my money and time. Support team is knowledgeable,available 24/7

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Experienced professional team
They are delivering various features and quality hosting service based on solid servers and stable networking. Support team knows ways to manage, optimize and maintain servers for sure. Prices are not high, and also they are frequently offering promos.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review KVCHosting.com