KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
227 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Amazing Service
I been having a lot of problems with my web hosting, trying to get things working was getting hard but for the 2nd time Kyle W. help me out with my service, fixed everything for me very fast now things are back online and i'm very happy and thankful

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2003

Great Service
Always up and smoothly running severs, Remarkable support, Excellent service using from many years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

cost effective web hosting
I am sure that is one of the best choices in my life. They are friendly and helpful, reply rather fast and always track your server status to know first if something happens. Keep the the great work Kvchosting, I recommend them to anyone.

I enjoy top service
The best part of their service they give everything they promise and even more, every account comes with nice free features included. The people I have dealt with have been very courteous and also professional, which of course inspires confidence.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

100% reliable service.
Their customer service is aimed on client satisfaction and I always receive detailed answers and quick response. My websites and databases are working in a stable and fast manner with no visible technical troubles. I am glad I have found Kvchosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Simply a great service!
Kvchosting support services very rare and when I do, it is my lack of knowledge. But their support services have been absolutely superb with willingness, kindness and expertise, they have consistently exceeded expectations. I just can easily rely on them.

excellent customer service
My experience of using kvchosting.com service is brilliant. My website is always online and working fast with instant loading and quick file accessibility. Their staff was always kind and quick for me, delivering detailed and useful responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

trustworthy service and fast server
I have received fast and kind assistance from their staff since the very initial interaction with sales department till now. Their team were always courteous and quick, always follow up any issue to be fully resolved. I have had nearly zero downtime.

stable featured hosting
Kvchosting is providing huge variety of useful features for free and their technical staff is skilled enough to keep my website stable and fast. I also like their user-friendly control panel and nice deals. Wonderful job from all departments!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Only Problems
I tried KVC hosting but only had negative experiences. I could not get my website online; there was no help from support; the videos were useless and did not helped me in any way. And they refused to give me my money back while they have a 30 day trial.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2012 - December, 2012