YOORshop Reviews

YOORshop
67 reviews of YOORshop

UN SITE FRANÇAIS QUI TIENT SES PROMESSES.
Un interlocuteur disponible, qui arrive à se mettre au niveau des clients.
Très réactif, un rapport qualité/prix parfait.
Toutes ces qualités font que je suis venue et que je reste chez YOORSHOP.
YOORSHOP mérite d'être connu et de prospérer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

One of the best web hoost
After trying several hosting solutions (OVH,...) i was looking for a more reliable service.
I now have a top quality SSD server, with a 24h/24h technical assistance when needed.
I mostly recommend it. Best of all, the price is good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Champion du monde
Après plusieurs désillusions j'ai rejoins YOORshop il y a un an.
Mes points de satisfaction :
- L'accueil de l'équipe
- La vitesse des serveurs
- La réactivité du support
- Tout ça pour un prix très correct
Donc j'y reste et je recomma

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

parfait
Je suis chez yoorshop depuis avril 2015 et j'en suis entièrement satisfaite.
ma boutique en ligne a toujours très bien fonctionné et je n'ai jamais eu de soucis avec l'hébergement. je recommande.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

My fifth web host.
Yoorshop is my fifth host for 6 months now and I am very happy.
My 14 sites are much faster and my google positioning has improved significantly.
I have not had any technical problems on the YoorShop side.
The SAV is very reactive.
YoorShop is the bes

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Very good web host and very responsive
A plusieurs reprise, j'ai fait appel à leur support technique qui est très réactif, j'ai souvent eu une réponse dans l'heure.
Une plaillade d'informations est disponible sur leur site.
J'ai une formule "Hosting Pro 1" qui est relativement ra

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Excellent service, speed and quality
I migrated from another host provider to Yoorshop and I can't believe the huge improvement in both my websites. I recommend all my clients to migrate, they will just save money and get better service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Pro advice - this is the best hosting I could find in over 10 years
I've had many, MANY hosts in the past but I always had to continue looking until I found Yoorshop. They know what they are doing and never let down even with the toughest questions. I hope I can stay here forever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Almost 2 years of loyal service, and excellent service...
Recent technical developments have further improved the performance of my website. Each question is answered to the support in a very short time. I recommend !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

An unparalleled quality performance compared with what I knew before !
Coming from OVH, my site has dramatically gained in stability and speed. And even faster lately because yoorshop makes evolve its servers and it thank you !!
A very professional and responsive service which neglects nothing which is more great tips, go !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review YOORshop