YOORshop Reviews

YOORshop
67 reviews of YOORshop

This is awsome!
They transfered my old slowly loading site to the new server. Now its 10 times faster, and everything is done. I just needed to provide them my infos. I'm truly happy. Customer support is fast, kind, and they know how to repair things...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

worth it
Don't hesitate at all for this hosting company..you 'd never regret it. Very good value for money

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Better then other hosts
So I have had many MANY hosts before but this one got recommended from Prestashop forums because of their excellent service. I was not disappointed. Uptime is 100%, support is very quick and servers are in top condition.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

I finally found my webhost!
Safety and support are the highest-level ! i recommend this host.
I use arfooo 2.02 and it is very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Recommended
We use Yoorshop the past 3 months for several sites and we have had no problems so far. The customer service is excellent with fast responding! Highly recommended for their reliability!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Really happy with YOORshop hosting services!
After a year on YOORshop i see that quality hosting doesn't only mean fast server and versatile price plans but also and maybe more important of all 24h support on any kind of issue i may have.

Couldn't be more satisfied, highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Try it : you won't regret it
Like some of you, I've tried and tried hostings before I've discovered Yoorshop. And I really think that I'll never quit them because of all they do for us. Server uptime is just perfect, prices are nice, zero problem !

Fantasitc
The best ! Best customer service ever !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Excellent for all !!
I was hosted by the biggest French company with permanent problems.
I hosted on Yoorshop with high performances and especially impressive reactivity (they always respond friendly within 2 minutes by email at the moment).
That 's gold !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

I recommend this host !!!
hello,

A team available in tune, very friendly and with a sense of business far from the "big" industry.
I recommend this host to anyone looking for quality at large for affordable nonetheless.

Thank you.
Arildan

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review YOORshop