eBoundHost Reviews

eBoundHost
84 reviews of eBoundHost

Eboundhost has been incredible for us. We were having terrible spam attacks at our old server, and we needed to switch. We have had a seemless transition and they have responded to our questions in record time. I can't recommend them enough!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - October, 2006

NO BETTER WEB HOST ON THE MARKET. SUPPORT IS SECOND TO NONE

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1995 - September, 2006

What a pleasure it is to host here! Best support I've EVER experienced, good tools, attractive plans. I can't say enough about the responsive, supportive support staff!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2006

1) Their technical support people are always available to help with questions.
2)Server and network speed excellent.
3)Everything works great.
4)I highly recommend them!!!
Thank you.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - September, 2006

To sum up their superlative customer service I can put it in one sentense "every one works there as if the company belongs to them". They go beyond expectations. I recieved help on my website, which is not even hosting related, saving me $$!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - September, 2006

Personnle at eBoundHost take the extra steps to help me. Those extra steps (arranging special billing, including me in the affiliate plan, staying on track and comunicating with until a technical issue is resolved) make all the difference-outstanding!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2004 - August, 2006

EXCELLENT across the board, super quick reply to questions (about 15-30min). Outstanding! Loads of features, excellent price! Loads of space and bandwidth!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2006

The guys at EBound host fail to cease to amaze me, Their always their for you, their reliability is amazing, And the see everything to the end. I have used EBound for over 5 years and have never had difficulties with them, I highly reccomend them!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2001 - May, 2006

You guys are great! Your customer service is outstanding You know, just mere words aren't enough to express my gratitude & appreciation for the overwhelming support (priceless)...!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - April, 2006

We've been hosting for years with eboundhost and they have been very good to us. Decided to write a review because we just made it through a crisis with their help. Thanks!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2000 - December, 2005

Review eBoundHost

Your review of eBoundHost

Your domain hosted with eBoundHost