eBoundHost Reviews

eBoundHost
84 reviews of eBoundHost

Lies about 24/7 Support!!!
eBound Host lies about their 24/7 support. During the day they do have support via the email or phone. However, out of the dozen requests made at night, they ONLY RESPOND DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Proficient and Awesome Customer Service
eBoundHost so far is the only hosting provider that has lasted 5+ years for me. Not just because of the uptime and straight to the point hosting, but their customer support team are patient and really know what they're doing. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Look no further for a host.
If you are looking for a solid, reliable host with fair prices, don't look past Ebound Host. Very good service. Ebound Host will not let you down. So glad I found them. Particular thanks to Denis, however all staff are very, very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

eboundHost Customer Support
I've been with eBoundhost for a several years now. I do not have the technical skills to manage a server, but I never have to worry. eBound host support team is second to none, and go above and beyond traditional support services.
I highly recommend them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

eBound is great!
I run around 50 professional sites and have been with eBound Host for a number of years now. Their support is absolutely top-notch. I stay up quite late working on my and my clients' sites and they always respond almost immediately, no matter the hour.

Reliable, rock-solid VPS
I've been hosting on an Eboundhost VPS since Feb 2010; rock-solid, fast VPS with absolutely no downtime whatsoever. Don't take my word for it. My website URL is www.rahulgladwin.com - you can check out my server speed, etc.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - March, 2013

Best Web Hosting
I been in web development since year 2000. I been switching different hosting but finally stick with eBoundhost until now. I'm extremely amaze with their reliable server and support. Indeed, the best web hosting company I experienced in my entire life :)

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - June, 2012

These guys are awful. Not only do they suck, but they then spam you constantly trying to "win you back" to their crappy service. Sadly, they also leave their own reviews here. You can tell from the imported English

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - July, 2008

After more than 4 years with them I switched from their webhosting plan to their VPS plan. My server has been having 100% uptime since November 2010! I can NOT ask for more.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - June, 2011

denis is totally great person...

our hosting server with eboundhost totally great support

will have a lot fun long term with eboundhost. great support

& great frndsly staff support

thanks all team al the best next features.

thanks
parba

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - May, 2011

Review eBoundHost

Your review of eBoundHost

Your domain hosted with eBoundHost