eBoundHost Reviews

eBoundHost
84 reviews of eBoundHost

Best Support for hosting services I ever seen. The people from eBounHost are very profesional and they vork very hard to help their customers with setup or any further quastions that we my have. Highly recomended. We are with them for over 5 years.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - January, 2004

Reliability and customer service that is rare and refreshing. We have been using eBoundHost for several years and unlike many companies who's service wanes over the years, the staff at eBound has consistantly delivered top notch perfomance. Bravo!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - November, 2004

I have worked with many hosting companies over the course of my years in the website building and design business. I can say with certainty that eBoundHost.com is among the elite companies. I would and have recommended them to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 1999 - November, 2004

GREAT customer service and tech support, with professional, yet personable service.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - November, 2004

I came to Eboundhost after a very bad exerience with a so called "big boy" - you know one of those places you are only a number.

I have been a satisfied customer for more than 4 years now. The support is second to none.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - November, 2004

Extremely happy with EBound for the last 4 years. Would recommend to anyone.

Company Response: none I can think of

eBoudHost provides the very best service I've experienced in hosting. It takes less than 24h to get an answer to any question. They're great.

Company Response: uuh they're located some 1200 miles from where I live... not sure it's a Con ;-)

Awesome Service And Excellent Customer Service.

Company Response: N/A

Over the years, I've dealt with many companies. None come close to equaling the service and price offered by eBoundHost.

Company Response: N/A

Excellent response to questions and issues. Fabulous uptimes. Personable tech support.

Review eBoundHost

Your review of eBoundHost

Your domain hosted with eBoundHost