Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
57 reviews of Hostwinds

exceptional service for reasonable value
My overall experience with Hostwinds is more than positive - outstanding. Server and network uptime are tracked all the time with no significant downtime monitored. Support both tech and billing are responsive and ready to help 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

I have good times with them!
I only twice contacted their support: first during setup period and account installation and second when I needed to install some scripts. Both times the team was impressively fast and polite. I didn't have aim to monitor uptime, never noticed downtime

My experience has been positive
My needs are quite modest and Hostwinds were perfectly suitable for them. The control panel is user-friendly, because cPanel you know. The servers speed and uptime are quite good. Support team replies on ticket 10 minutes after it is submitted.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

cannot complain
I really cannot complain about hostwinds.com service. My website loads blazing fast and have uptime around 99.94%. Support folks are downright friendly and quick. They are well worth the money, despite they are not the cheapest host available on the web.

Stable host
The network connection is fast and stable, no outages.
Technical support knows their job perfectly and always there when I need their assistance. Average response time is 15 minutes via helpdesk.
Plan provided with cPanel, Softaculous and nightly backup

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

They keep their promises
All I ask from host is to keep their promises. My previous host haven't managed this task, but Hostwinds.com coped with everything they have promoted on their website: support that actually care and server that is really fast and stable. Fair service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

like a breeze
They give you simple user friendly hosting account and assist you step-by-step whatever you need help. The server my website is hosted on is stable and highly performanced. For that low price I pay I even now cannot believe I can get so wonderful service.

Review Hostwinds