Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
92 reviews of Hostwinds

Definitely recommend them!
Hostwinds is excellent in their technical knowledge and they are always reachable and helpful. Uptime is always near 100% and only downtime I had in 6 month was planned to make some networking maintenance in their datacenter. Price a bit high, but its ok.

Quality and reliable.
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high. I am fond of Hostwinds because of their top-notch services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Best in my experience
Hostwinds has been perfect in providing shared hosting to me. They have useful features, user-friendly interface and high uptime. Server is also working blazing fast. It seems their techies are highly skilled professionals that is reason of their quality

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Great prices, and you get everything you need
I've been using Hostwinds for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

That's really great.
They have a nice support which responds to tickets almost immediately any time of the day. That's really great.

Еhey always know what they are talking about.
It is a very good and user friendly hosting provider with high uptime, webmaster-friendly support and low prices. If some issues occur, their technicians are able to solve them in no time. And they always know what they are talking about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Hostwinds is one of the best services available.
I transferred my domain once I realized that hostwinds.com is a good web host, I didn't realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!

Cheap and reliable.
Hostwinds is the best hosting provider I have ever dealt with. Servers have no downtime and prices are cheap.

client oriented service
Hostwinds made me happy hosting customer because they've provided everything I've been looking for, e.g. my website stability is close to 100% and the only time my websites are down is server planned maintenance. Loading speed is lightning-fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Stability and reliability of Hostwinds servers!
Stability and reliability are important items of Hostwinds company. They have no downtime and prices are competitive. Use them with no doubts.

Review Hostwinds