myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

I have hosted the surveygold.com web site on myhosting.com for over a decade. The reliability and performance of the web site has been very good and has served my global customer base very well.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - May, 2011

myhosting is outstanding in customer support. They have always gotten back to me within just a short time. Plus, I have never experienced any downtime. I highly recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I am very satisfied from the stability of the servers on myhosting.com, as it rarely dropped.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I had a VPS for a few months and they just don't get it. Messy conflictual service. I moved over 60 sites to them and I had to move them away. Hours - hundred of hours - lost. STAY AWAY!!!

I had to submit ONE star. I'd prefer no star at all.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - April, 2011

My previous service kept changing owners, names, login, etc. Drove me nuts. I appreciate the clarity and simplicity of myhsoting. Easier on the user.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

Reliable, consistent service at an attractive cost. The very few times I've needed assistance, it was handled quickly and efficiently.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

Never had any issues with myhosting sites. An amazing value for the number of features and amount of options.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

I have been a customer of myhosting.com for around 10 years. At no point ave I even had any reason to be dissatisfied with the serice I receive. Support in particular have always responded quickly and efficiently.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - April, 2011

I've been extremely happy with myhosting for the main reason of it being so reliable (uptime) and the email filtering is good. I would definitly recomment this service to friends and family (in fact I have).

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

I stumbled upon myhosting.com a few years ago. From the get go I saw value in the price of the hosting package that i was going to use. I've never looked back and have recommended the service to a number of friends and clients.

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com