myhosting.com Reviews

myhosting.com
108 reviews of myhosting.com

I found that the available applications were easy to install and the site runs reliably. The few issues that I had were resolved quickly and professionally. I have no complaints about the service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

Easy to use interface. Great selection of features. Agents have been great. The knowledge base is also very good.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

myhosting.com has made my entire experience easy. I have contacted customer support twice and both times I received an answer quickly and the agents were very informative and helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I've had no problems what so ever and the one time I needed assistance it was provided promptly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

Free hosting for Non Profits shows that myhosting.com is committed to severing the community and helping those in need. The service has been expedient, kind and knowledgeable.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I am extremely satisfied with myhosting.com. It took no time at all to set up the account threee years ago and it has been running problem-free ever since. I am very satisfied with my account, myhosting.com provides excellent email hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - April, 2011

We are hosted through a non-profiting status and it has been awesome!! All agents have been very helpful everytime I've had a question. They helped me change my domain hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

I found the hosting tools easy enough to use and the customer service staff knowledgeable and helpful.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - April, 2011

Quick access to reliable technical support and never any website downtime. Customer support is always reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable... And we speak the same language!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2011

I have been very satisfied with the level of professionalism that the staff portrays. I have had zero service interruptions in over a year! I would have to say that the reliability of service is the best thing that myhosting.com offers, next to price.

Review myhosting.com

Your review of myhosting.com

Your domain hosted with myhosting.com