247-host Reviews Premier Member

247-host
157 reviews of 247-host

24-Host
Blog hosting is so common these days, yet finding good host remains issue. I wanted to run a blog, and initially decided to get along with free blog hosting. Thank you every one who advised me to joint 247-host and thank you 247-host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - May, 2012

247-Host.
My personal website has been hosted by 247-Host.com for last two years now and I am very happy with the services of this 247-Host. I was looking for an affordable webhosting service with great uptime and an easy system to use for updating the site.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2010 - April, 2012

Recommended Hosting
I have been with 247-Host since last two years, they are providing 24hrs support and very fast response and I would recommend it to anyone.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - April, 2012

Worked with 247-host for shared hosting and later for reseller hosting, it is amazing to see that 247-host manages such a high quality hosting in Canada at such a low cost, they are living up to the name they are using, Great Host!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - April, 2012

I am a technician related to linux servers management guy and had chance to work with several web hosting companies as an administrator. When it came to my turn of hosting a small personal website, I choose 247-host.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - March, 2012

I wanted to run a blog, my friend told me that free blogs often have limitations, so I should buy a hosting package from a hosting company. He recommended me the name of 247-Host. That's how I started my hosting with this company. The price is also ok.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - March, 2012

247-host, they are living up to the name they are using, Great Host! as they call it “Rock solid”. I would recommend them for the following reasons:-

1) Support: Sharp and courteous.

2) Prices: I cannot find any one who can compete 247-host.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - March, 2012

Just transferred from NIGHTMARE outfit. Domain was down 4 days. Contacted 247 via chat. They had me fully transferred & up and running (and back in business) within hours! PHENOMINAL Customer Service!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

I have worked with several web hosting companies as an administrator and their web hosting service is by far some of the best starting from speed of setup, the billing, response to technical support issues and the general attitude towards dealing customer

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2010 - February, 2012

247-Host was my first ever host. when I signed up to 247-host I could immediately see that these prices were really competitive against all of the others offering at least $20 less. From then I have set up many websites.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - February, 2012