ASPHostPortal Reviews

ASPHostPortal
213 reviews of ASPHostPortal

Sean King

Great customer service
Great Support Team have been a customer for many years and really appreciate the prompt proactive helpful response regarding any queries or assistance we require.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Raj Bhaduri

Never change provider anymore
I wouldn't used anyone else to host my asp.net website. Been there, done that, and Asphostportal beats them all by a mile. If you want high quality hosting, these guys are for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Bart Houben

Great team!
I wish I could tell you how helpful their customer service is. Or how knowledgeable their tech support is. But I can't. Why? Because in my many years with them, I never needed to get any help. Their initial setup instructions were clear and easy to understand. I've NEVER experienced any down time or technical problems what-so-ever. You can't get better than that. I'm sure someone will always be there for you if you need help. But I doubt you'll need any. I highly recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Thomas Ward

Reliable hosting provider
One of the best hosting companies I have used. Reliable professional service, the support team is always available and takes care of issues immediately. For my company, we completely migrated our servers (tens of Gigabytes) to the Cloud using Asphostportal and we were always super happy. Price for professional services is not the cheapest, but worth the price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Fabio Rossi

I strongly recommend Asphostportal
Since my first hosted project, the service and attention never where short of stellar; any of my troubles where resolved quickly and real good. I have nothing short of an excellent opinion.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Kimmy Salminen

Simple to use
Everything works as advertised, with no downtime. I particularly appreciate having IIS Manager access to my sites.

Two features I would like to see added in the future are:

1) the ability to create SQL users and adjust their permissions

2) built in tooling for Let Encrypt

Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Johannes Ernst

Patient customer support
After banging my head against several brick walls I realized that the best help was probably right at my fingertips. I created a support ticket that barely outlined my many issues and was quickly informed of the steps to take. I faltered along the way, creating more problems for myself and them. However they were helpful and went out of their way to hold my hand through the process. Our site is up and running and I can say that it wasn't just me, it was US! Thank you Asphostportal Support!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Mahesh Singh

6+ Years with Asphostportal
Asphostportal has been our hosting choice for over 6 years now. Every day that goes by we are more and more impressed with their service and support staff. For years we have struggled with bad support and bad service from other companies and once we jumped to Asphostportal, it is really different.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Charles Stewart

Always getting better
I have been working with Asphostportal for over 8 years and their support have always been 5 stars plus. Very knowledgeable, fast response, and quick resolutions to any issues, great value and I never have to worry about security as this is at the top of his list of priorities. Recommended to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Chris Johansson

Good customer experience
I've been with same hosting company for years. I decided to live a little and change web hosting companies. After deciding, I went with Asphostportal. You can define them as awesomeness. Just like my interaction with one of support team, Tom. Tom walked me through the migration process and did it with me exclusively. No other web hosting companies would do this. Thank you Asphostportal!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Review ASPHostPortal