BlueVPS Reviews

BlueVPS
16 reviews of BlueVPS

Simon

Nice subscription
Nice that there's a monthly subscription, there's no sense of daunting long-term commitment from the user. This is how you make a service trustworthy. I'm going to stick to BlueVPS for all 3 of my projects. I need quite a lot of functions and data capacities, and here, I found some of the most competitive prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

Emm

Bluevps satisfied
I have an online hardware store. Fortunately, my business started to grow and soon needed to upgrade the hosting. I did my own research and Bluevps made it to my shortlist. I inquired about their service and they were very helpful. I immediately purchased the hosting plan that they recommended for my needs. I am quite satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2021

Alex

extra with BlueVPS
I have had experience using shared hosting and VPS web hosting from BlueVPS. I can say for sure that VPS has its advantages and is worth paying more. I have got some extra memory with VPS and more security.

Oksi G

affordable price
Bluevps.com offers reliable hosting. If you want good service at an affordable price, you cannot go wrong with Bluevps.com.

Stanly

Impressive BlueVPS
BlueVPS offers plans for a variety of budgets. $10-$11 a month doesn't sound bad, right? And the number of features and controls I got for that price is quite impressive. A much more comfortable option than the shared hosting I used earlier. Never know what your “neighbors” will be like. But here, everything's up to me, which I rather enjoy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2021

Mike

Cool company
Cool company with professionals who know how to make your website work more productively. I went for a pricey option, as I wanted the best results, and the servers were amazingly fast. I faced no complaints from my clients. One downside which I experienced was that BLUEVPS may be sometimes slow in terms of responses, however, it happens during busy hours. The customer support team is assistive but I recommend you also to have some knowledge of how web hosting actually works. Still, I would definitely say BLUEVPS is a go-choice for e-business.

Review BlueVPS