INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY Reviews

INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY
44 reviews of INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY

Riley Mayhan

Extremely knowledgeable and very patient
I've been using INSIGHT Web Hosting for about a year and they have been great. One time we had a problem and the customer support was bad, but we have had at least 3 other times where they have been helpful and spend significant time on Skype to assist us. They do backups every day, so they got back my files and my blog started to run again and available to my visitors in 10 minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Cyril Russi

Blazing Fast Speed - I am happy!
I will strongly recommend them to anybody. The pricing seems like a relic of earlier times. I have been on them since 2020, and their uptime and service have both been spectacular. INSIGHT Web Hosting support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Ali Wolf

Haven't had any problems
I've been using INSIGHT Web Hosting Ddos protected web hosting to host multiple websites in Europe, including a couple of my clients. They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification, and overall everything works great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Luigi Tregre

I am very impressed by INSIGHT WEB HOSTING service
As for their pricing, it is quite reasonable, so I they meet my budget. 100% satisfied using INSIGHT WEB HOSTING services! I should say that their support is great, they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers. Every conversation was pleasant as they always explain me everything. Uptime is (nearly) 100%.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Richard Schwartzberg

INSIGHT WEB HOSTING control panel is fantastic
INSIGHT WEB HOSTING guys are soooo nice! I never get a hasty remark or get treated like I'm a bother to you. That is very important to me. You've got a great service and great customer service. Who could want anything else when they can have it all at this web host? Don't ever change the way you are!!! I will continually recommend you folks to anyone who inquires about starting a website!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Modesto Wieder

I am very pleased with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING!!! Thanks again!
I noticed that with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING, there were no issues with server downtime and even if there were any issues, I was informed through a mail about the downtime (because of some technical issues). In a couple of days, all the problems were rectified

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Elvin Quinn

Thank you, INSIGHT WEB HOSTING!
I feel myself and my sites protected. That is vey important for me, that saves lots of my time and that really helps me to move forward and not be distracted to other projects I have.
INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is my the best web hosting experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Samual Fuss

There is no better service available!
They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving. I call for INSIGHT WEB HOSTING support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Raymon Tinkham

A reliable, helpful, professional host
Just as important INSIGHT WEB HOSTING have good customer service. They are quick to resolve issues and patient when things are not easily understood. I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with them. Great web host to deal with.

Isidro Jarboe

INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is fantastic!
Very Good Experience. INSIGHT WEB HOSTING support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation. I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Review INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY