Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
79 reviews of Fozzy

Overal I highly recommend this host to anyone
Excellent quality of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns. I was aware of only 5 minutes downtime (if that) in the first 6 months I've been dealing with fozzy.com. The price is more than reasonable. The patience of their staff!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Speed is pretty fast — Recommended
I've used a number of hosts but these guys are the best I've ever come across for wordpress hosting.
Super fast (have their own caching plugin), very secure and the technical support is amazing. My experience with Fozzy has been very satisfying.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Don't look any further just go to Fozzy
I don't know much about websites, but fozzy.com made it easy for me to get my blog on the web. Friendly people, and easy to work with! A+++

I like this host and my experience dealing with them is great.
Well, tech support replies to my tickets within 10 minutes and explains everything to me. I like it.
The admin interface is great, webmail works perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

I would recommend fozzy ssd hosting to anyone
Always up, friendly support, easy and fast setup, and great pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

So go give them a try. Highly recommended!
Absolutely incredible service and customer support. I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from Fozzy.com Web Host! Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host.

Support replies fast with no delays
My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses. I have two domains hosted at fozzy.com and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.

It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support
I must say that I am happy using fozzy.com ssd hosting services. All of their work is really professional.
Their US servers are really stable - I like it, they are much better than I had with my previous host 1 year ago.

As for their pricing, it is quite reasonable
For me Fozzy.com have extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.

Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers
Reliability and dependability.
These rare qualities are what I have experienced in my long-term relationship with fozzy and are why I highly recommend them for your technological needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review Fozzy