Fozzy Reviews

Fozzy
79 reviews of Fozzy

Very happy with price, service & support
I looked at their homepage and got to know fozzy offered nice shared hosting solutions along with nice features, free bonuses and the price for them impressed me a lot. So, after several days I contacted them directly, they replied immediately!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Really great service that I highly recommend!
I am not moving from this service people, they are just the best. The best support I ever encounter in the past 10 years. Great people, great options and reliability I do not see how other company can be better.

The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems
Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
Fozzy pricing is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!

Pretty good uptime and fast speed connectivity
I like Fozzy.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently. I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs. Their ssd hosting is much faster

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Wow, I must say they are GOOD!
Great work Fozzy team. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Support always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Really satisfied!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

It has a nice pricing, and a nice customer support
I have been Fozzy.com customer for 8 months. My site has traffic from Europe and also the US. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum.
Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Uptime is good, my site is always up
I can say that Fozzy pricing is so cheap. a great plus for them. The server uptime and speed connectivity are superb and consistent. I have never had a problem with editing my pages and users getting to my web site.
Glad I decided to host with Fozzy host

I am happy using their ssd hosting services
Uptime is great and i must also say that the speed connectivity is pretty fast.
In summary, Fozzy.com ssd host is highly recommended by myself and several colleagues. Their support is highly responsive. Pricing speaks for itself.

Fozzy offer very professional guaranteed 24/7 support
I love Fozzy ssd hosting but I have given an overall rating of 5 because of that. I own a dedicated server with them. I have carefully assessed their services and uptime and other thing before coming to this conclusion. Highly recommend these guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Wow, I must say they are GOOD!
Fozzy is great hosting if you mention about price, performance, and features. We have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center. Most of these issues were resolved quickly. Email service has good spam filtering.

Review Fozzy